FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL][4.3/4.4][AOSP] BMS d2tmo 3.4.y [2014-08-03]

22nd February 2013, 11:27 AM |#11  
Re: [KERNEL][JB42][AOSP] BMS d2tmo [2013-02-20]
How can I enable fast charge after I've flashed the kernel? Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
 
 
22nd February 2013, 02:04 PM |#12  
GideonX's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
NYC
Thanks Meter: 3,803
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niphoet

How can I enable fast charge after I've flashed the kernel? Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Easiest way is to use a kernel app. I'm using Trickstermod from the play store, works just fine.

Edit: You can also turn it off and on by using terminal emulator and issuing either:

echo 1 > /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge (on)

or

echo 0 > /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge (off)
Last edited by GideonX; 22nd February 2013 at 05:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GideonX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 02:53 PM |#13  
tdizzle404's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 1,101
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL][JB42][AOSP] BMS d2tmo [2013-02-20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GideonX

Easiest way is to use a kernel app. I'm using Trickstermod from the play store, works just fine.

I can't seem to get the setting to stick on boot with trickster mod "no frillz works fine"
Outside of that I'm running the kernel with Wheatley and row with tls's root box and couldn't be happier.
This is the only kernel I've flashed that I haven't had issues with .
So thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2013, 03:00 PM |#14  
GideonX's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
NYC
Thanks Meter: 3,803
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle404

I can't seem to get the setting to stick on boot with trickster mod "no frillz works fine"
Outside of that I'm running the kernel with Wheatley and row with tls's root box and couldn't be happier.
This is the only kernel I've flashed that I haven't had issues with .
So thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

No frillz it is then
The Following User Says Thank You to GideonX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 05:17 PM |#15  
latinsbest's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello friends... I just flashed this having Liquid 4.2.2 and I am still getting the T-Mobile page when using the tethering. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

BTW I have been doing some research and this seemed to be a possible solution but no luck.
22nd February 2013, 09:02 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle404

I can't seem to get the setting to stick on boot with trickster mod "no frillz works fine"
Outside of that I'm running the kernel with Wheatley and row with tls's root box and couldn't be happier.
This is the only kernel I've flashed that I haven't had issues with .
So thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

I'm using the exact same set-up. Very happy with everything so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSeanTeam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 09:04 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinsbest

Hello friends... I just flashed this having Liquid 4.2.2 and I am still getting the T-Mobile page when using the tethering. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

BTW I have been doing some research and this seemed to be a possible solution but no luck.

Check out this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1931992

That should resolve your issue.
23rd February 2013, 09:22 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag A Place called Royal Oak
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][JB42][AOSP] BMS d2tmo [2013-02-20]
Stupid question might get stupid answer but... How does this kernel work with the newest PACman ROM? I've been wanting to see what this baby is capable of and are there stock kernels out there just in case?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 10:03 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][JB42][AOSP] BMS d2tmo [2013-02-20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorjira

Stupid question might get stupid answer but... How does this kernel work with the newest PACman ROM? I've been wanting to see what this baby is capable of and are there stock kernels out there just in case?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Should work. Back your stuff up just in case.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSeanTeam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 03:27 PM |#20  
GideonX's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
NYC
Thanks Meter: 3,803
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][JB42][AOSP] BMS d2tmo [2013-02-20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorjira

Stupid question might get stupid answer but... How does this kernel work with the newest PACman ROM? I've been wanting to see what this baby is capable of and are there stock kernels out there just in case?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

It'll work.

Sent from my SCH-I535
The Following User Says Thank You to GideonX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes