Now you go first to Menu - Settings - Applications - Development - USB debugging unchecked
After all the preparations in the finished, now we get into how the installation / Update / Upgrade Jelly bean 4.2.1
Note: If you are a PC / Computer, Disconnect the USB cable / Rider Card and Do not close this document, but if by phone please note the article below because the phone is turned off. (In order not to forget the sob )
- Turn off the phone
- Turn back by simultaneously pressing the power button on / off, volume up button and the Home button to go to recovery mode
Note: In the Recovery mode you can only use the Power button on / off as Back, Volume up / down as the Scroll up or down and HOME button as OK or Select.
- Select aplly update from SDcard
- Select the CWM-Ucupbudug.Zip then you will go into CWM Recovery mode
- Select WIPE Data / Cache then select Yes - Delete All
- Select WIPE Cache Partition and then select Yes - Wipe cache
- Select Install Zip from SDCard
- Search using the scroll / button Volume Up / down script called JELINDONESIA.Zip, see? Click OK / Select and wait until the installation process is complete.
- After the install is complete, go back and select Rebooting, then your cell phone will do 2x the Reboot, Reboot process about 5 minute, wait till you Live Mobile Auto.
- Done and enjoy your Samsung Galaxy Young S5360 Jelly bean Android OS 4.2.1
Not understand how? see the video from this link
2. How to Update ROM
- Sign in recovery mode, do as above
- Select update from Sdcard then select Jelindonesia.updater.zip and select Install
- Finish and reboot.
3. Overclock CPU 832 MHz to 1.2 GHz
How read on:
4. Return to Stock rom 2.3.6 Gyngerbread
The trick without using ODIN / PC enough through Recovery
Google Plus 117375420430881296373
Re: [ROM] JELLYNDONESIA ROM v4.2.1 for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
please man,you've throw mud to Indonesian devs face.
is this custom rom that you made?
after make this thread,you ask how to edit cusrom.
and your english is bad,your tuts too.
and good rom devs always give screenies.
please,don't post random thread to increase post.
All of those zip file links direct to a warez website with copyright material. Warez is NOT allowed to be posted on XDA. Please contact myself or another moderator once you have the files hosted on a non-warez website.
Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more
21 Aug 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?