WE TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY WORK THAT COMES ASSOCIATED WITH THESE BUILDS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. ALL CREDIT GOES TO CYANOGENMOD, AOKP, SlimROMs & THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED! THANKS FOR KEEPING THINGS OPEN!
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.
We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!
Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
-O3 Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
Chronus clock widget
Customizable hardware and software keys
Transparent navbar and status bar
Customizable navbar ring
Navigation bar widgets
Customizable power menu
Notification power widget
Customizable quicksettings panel
Volume rocker music controls
Customizable battery and notification light
Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of September … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?