[Q] Help please possible brick :(

Search This thread

tsoby

Feb 4, 2013
Okay ill put it on external. I just drag and drop it there right I don't know it in any special folder?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium

tsoby

Feb 4, 2013
Okay I've read to put it in the root of the internal sd so I thought it meant to put it in the root folder in the internal sd

Monkeymannnn

Apr 17, 2012
Okay I've read to put it in the root of the internal sd so I thought it meant to put it in the root folder in the internal sd

That's correct, but the only reason for that is ease of finding the files you're flashing. You shouldn't have problems flashing from the internal sd card as long as you're only clearing cache, dalvik cache and doing the wipe data/factory reset.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

tsoby

Feb 4, 2013
Alright so I root and then download cwm and make a backup on there? Or just have cwm and do the nandroid recovery only

hednik

May 31, 2012
Fort Worth
Alright so I root and then download cwm and make a backup on there? Or just have cwm and do the nandroid recovery only

Backups are all done automatically. No need to worry how or where its stored. CWM will find them as its creates the folder it goes in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

tsoby

Feb 4, 2013
okay last question is whwere do i find the cyanogen rom for telus s3 i747?

tsoby

Feb 4, 2013
Sorry anywats ended up getting error 7 after doing everything so delicately. Dono what to do starting over with stock again tho :(

pcshano

Dec 29, 2012
i don't get why you have problem after problem lol

but the reason why you can't make another nandroid is either due to the insufficient space in your sd or not enough battery
and why do you need to make so many nandroids? it seems like you made nandroid before flashing again and again
you just need 1, and if you want to make another, make sure you move/delete the current nandroid from your phone

zap12341

Aug 18, 2012
Toronto
I'm on Rogers and I always flash AT&T ROMs and I've never had compatibility issues so that's probably not the problem

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

tsoby

Feb 4, 2013
It's weird it was after I had deleted everything and fully restored my phone to factory so my memory definitely wasn't full