Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Note ll on sale

OP bbqsfire

18th February 2013, 01:11 PM   |  #21  
hypersonicx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 96
 
695 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
THANK YOU

To who ever mentioned the phone being on sale at sams clubs. I purchased my Note 2 last wednesday and I just went to BestBuy mobile and had them do the price match. Got back $160+

love XDA lol.
18th February 2013, 05:44 PM   |  #22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
wish i could get the note2 and not lose my unlimited data
18th February 2013, 07:09 PM   |  #23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatchef1

wish i could get the note2 and not lose my unlimited data

Same here, but there is no way around it, correct?

Also, I read somewhere else that this is IN STORE ONLY. Is that true? The Sam's Clubs around where I live don't do Verizon, so is my only way around this to try and do the price match at Best Buy? I'm a Sam's member and would love to get it through them, but it looks like if you order online it's an extra $100.
18th February 2013, 07:16 PM   |  #24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
i was just told that if i add a line then i can swap the note 2 to my current line and keep my unlimited date
18th February 2013, 07:41 PM   |  #25  
asdecker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Re: Note ll on sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatchef1

i was just told that if i add a line then i can swap the note 2 to my current line and keep my unlimited date

Concur...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
18th February 2013, 10:15 PM   |  #26  
Member
Flag Valdosta GA
Thanks Meter: 8
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Re: Note ll on sale
I just took my receipt to Best Buy from February 6 when I bought my Note 2 from them. They called the Sams down the road where the Note 2 is 98.88 and then did the price match...no questions...smooth transaction. Thanks for sharing the sale info....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2013, 10:28 PM   |  #27  
imobileface's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
how much you sale it ?
18th February 2013, 10:59 PM   |  #28  
sasquatch080's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag springdale
Thanks Meter: 165
 
582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Re: Note ll on sale
Got a question for you guys. My friend has a old line with a dumb phone he doesn't use at all. He has a upgrade available. If I was to buy his upgrade at either Sam's or best buy, then exchange the note2 for my nexus so i can keep my unlimited, would he get hit with a fee or is there any rule against upgrading then changing the phone? I don't want to screw my friend lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
18th February 2013, 11:50 PM   |  #29  
Bxrider117's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bayside, Queens, NY
Thanks Meter: 55
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Re: Note ll on sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatch080

Got a question for you guys. My friend has a old line with a dumb phone he doesn't use at all. He has a upgrade available. If I was to buy his upgrade at either Sam's or best buy, then exchange the note2 for my nexus so i can keep my unlimited, would he get hit with a fee or is there any rule against upgrading then changing the phone? I don't want to screw my friend lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Don't quote me but I think your friend can get the phone and if he sold it to someone else he wouldn't get tagged as long as he had another smart phone on his plan.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
19th February 2013, 12:04 AM   |  #30  
sasquatch080's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag springdale
Thanks Meter: 165
 
582 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Re: Note ll on sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxrider117

Don't quote me but I think your friend can get the phone and if he sold it to someone else he wouldn't get tagged as long as he had another smart phone on his plan.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Yea see that's what we plan to do. I give up my gnex to him and I get the note2. I've done it once with a gs3 but that was purchased straight from Verizon store. I don't know what extra rules these other places like Sam's and Best Buy have in place.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes