Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,404 Members 40,079 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note ll on sale

Tip us?

hypersonicx
Old
Thanks Meter 51
THANK YOU

To who ever mentioned the phone being on sale at sams clubs. I purchased my Note 2 last wednesday and I just went to BestBuy mobile and had them do the price match. Got back $160+

love XDA lol.
-=((R-L-D))=-

phatchef1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
wish i could get the note2 and not lose my unlimited data

gatorbri
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatchef1 View Post
wish i could get the note2 and not lose my unlimited data
Same here, but there is no way around it, correct?

Also, I read somewhere else that this is IN STORE ONLY. Is that true? The Sam's Clubs around where I live don't do Verizon, so is my only way around this to try and do the price match at Best Buy? I'm a Sam's member and would love to get it through them, but it looks like if you order online it's an extra $100.

phatchef1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i was just told that if i add a line then i can swap the note 2 to my current line and keep my unlimited date

asdecker
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default Re: Note ll on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatchef1 View Post
i was just told that if i add a line then i can swap the note 2 to my current line and keep my unlimited date
Concur...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S4

droidnew
Old
Thanks Meter 8

I just took my receipt to Best Buy from February 6 when I bought my Note 2 from them. They called the Sams down the road where the Note 2 is 98.88 and then did the price match...no questions...smooth transaction. Thanks for sharing the sale info....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

imobileface
Old
Thanks Meter 4
how much you sale it ?

sasquatch080
Old
Thanks Meter 165

Got a question for you guys. My friend has a old line with a dumb phone he doesn't use at all. He has a upgrade available. If I was to buy his upgrade at either Sam's or best buy, then exchange the note2 for my nexus so i can keep my unlimited, would he get hit with a fee or is there any rule against upgrading then changing the phone? I don't want to screw my friend lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Bxrider117
Old
Thanks Meter 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasquatch080 View Post
Got a question for you guys. My friend has a old line with a dumb phone he doesn't use at all. He has a upgrade available. If I was to buy his upgrade at either Sam's or best buy, then exchange the note2 for my nexus so i can keep my unlimited, would he get hit with a fee or is there any rule against upgrading then changing the phone? I don't want to screw my friend lol.

Don't quote me but I think your friend can get the phone and if he sold it to someone else he wouldn't get tagged as long as he had another smart phone on his plan.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

sasquatch080
Old
Thanks Meter 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
Don't quote me but I think your friend can get the phone and if he sold it to someone else he wouldn't get tagged as long as he had another smart phone on his plan.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Yea see that's what we plan to do. I give up my gnex to him and I get the note2. I've done it once with a gs3 but that was purchased straight from Verizon store. I don't know what extra rules these other places like Sam's and Best Buy have in place.