FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[APP][ICS] MyXperia™

2,793 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,480
 
By Till-Kruspe, Recognized Contributor on 17th February 2013, 08:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
With my Xperia you can locate your device with a sound alert or display its position on a map. You can also erase data and/or lock your device if you lose it.

Register your device here: https://myxperia.sonymobile.com/






Tiny guide to make it black or default wallpaper: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=13

Install like a normal app.
Attached Files
File Type: apk MyXperia.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.92 MB, 25554 views)
Last edited by Till-Kruspe; 17th February 2013 at 11:19 AM.
The Following 65 Users Say Thank You to Till-Kruspe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
17th February 2013, 08:19 AM |#2  
SammiSaysHello's Avatar
XDA Portal Team
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 1,574
 
More
thanks TK for this!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SammiSaysHello For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 08:25 AM |#3  
Till-Kruspe's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,480
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman2131

thanks TK for this!

Eh?...you a news writer now...awesome...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Till-Kruspe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:02 AM |#4  
cachanilla86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexicali
Thanks Meter: 657
 
Donate to Me
More
Works

But force closes when rebooting, should it be installed like a normal app or a system app?
17th February 2013, 09:03 AM |#5  
YeoZy96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Re: [APP][ICS] MyXperia™
Mirror your Phone Screen to your Tv?

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 09:07 AM |#6  
Till-Kruspe's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,480
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [APP][ICS] MyXperia™
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachanilla86

Works

But force closes when rebooting, should it be installed like a normal app or a system app?


Up to you want install or move it to system...



Quote:
Originally Posted by YeoZy96

Mirror your Phone Screen to your Tv?

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

Yeah...

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
17th February 2013, 09:17 AM |#7  
chiragvagh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Thumbs up Work for my Xperia Pro India
Wow........

This is awesome; It works for my Xperia Pro in India. I got my location information perfect.

Just installed myXperia. But I got while opening after activation myXperia force close. Is I have to put in system/app?

Thank you Very much Till

Great Work.
17th February 2013, 09:43 AM |#8  
adulfo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pagadian City
Thanks Meter: 758
 
Donate to Me
More
Works on my Ray...

I have a little suggestion for Sony Devs.. What if they will add support to grant Root Access to this app so that in case you lose your device and not DATA activated ( we don't always activate our DATA as it cost money), a GSM/3G signal from a telco provider will connect/trigger your device automatically to turn on GPS and/or DATA... I think you can understand what I wanted to say guys...

Just a suggestion which is I think very useful if implemented..
17th February 2013, 09:53 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adulfo

Works on my Ray...

I have a little suggestion for Sony Devs.. What if they will add support to grant Root Access to this app so that in case you lose your device and not DATA activated ( we don't always activate our DATA as it cost money), a GSM/3G signal from a telco provider will connect/trigger your device automatically to turn on GPS and/or DATA... I think you can understand what I wanted to say guys...

Just a suggestion which is I think very useful if implemented..

Your suggestion is ...
Telling to Sony that it should use root?
It is like Sony telling at its users... Void your phones guarantee.
The Following User Says Thank You to martirio3000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 10:01 AM |#10  
adulfo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pagadian City
Thanks Meter: 758
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martirio3000

Your suggestion is ...
Telling to Sony that it should use root?
It is like Sony telling at its users... Void your phones guarantee.

Oww... I did not think about that... Hahaha... Maybe I did not term it as Root Access but Administrative access...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes