Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,319 Members 50,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to convert E975?

Tip us?
 
antoniejanssen
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 51
Join Date: Mar 2011
He man, thank you again, signal is stronger and I had mine H connection back, last days I only saw 3G.
 
Blue_Shine
Old
#12  
Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 96
Join Date: Dec 2009
Default Re: How to convert E975?

What about turkish language? Is it enabled?

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 2
 
baguhanx90
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default how to root and how to flash to e975

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepgia View Post
I have done it! No problem. As our device is F180L and we must flash baseband F180L. I have use it 5 days.

Hi I bought an Lg Optimus G f180l LTE UNLOCKED version through ebay uk. I want to flash my phone to e975. Is that possible? Its was really confusingbto used korean version because Its not full English language and some korean apps that cannkt delete.

Please help me step by step how to root and flash f180l to e975.

Many thans in advance.
 
antoniejanssen
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 51
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by baguhanx90 View Post
Hi I bought an Lg Optimus G f180l LTE UNLOCKED version through ebay uk. I want to flash my phone to e975. Is that possible? Its was really confusingbto used korean version because Its not full English language and some korean apps that cannkt delete.

Please help me step by step how to root and flash f180l to e975.

Many thans in advance.
I flashed mine F180L with the E97510B_00.kdz (this is a Eur. ROM incl. Turkisch)
The problem at the moment is that it can be rooted and that is needed to instal BaseBandF180L for the wright connection settings for the F180L.
 
baguhanx90
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default how to flash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniejanssen View Post
I flashed mine F180L with the E97510B_00.kdz (this is a Eur. ROM incl. Turkisch)
The problem at the moment is that it can be rooted and that is needed to instal BaseBandF180L for the wright connection settings for the F180L.
Could you please tell me step by step how to flash from f180l to e975? Are you having problem with the connection.
 
aws1727
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
do you need to root F180l to flash E975 on it ?
if not please tell us how did you flash it ? have you faces any proplem with 3G or H data?

Appreciation
 
antoniejanssen
Old
#17  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 51
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aws1727 View Post
do you need to root F180l to flash E975 on it ?
if not please tell us how did you flash it ? have you faces any proplem with 3G or H data?

Appreciation
You don't have to root it to flash the E975 rom on the F180L, after the flash you need too root it (BUT THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE JET, WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW TOOL) because of the data connection, otherwise you have only 3G and no H connection.
When we can root it we have to install the BasebandL.xml for the H connection. I did this before by the E975A HK version (this one we can root) and the H worked again.
So mayby it is better to wait for the root tool for this version and then I will try to explain how to flash, root and install the basebandL.xml.
 
aws1727
Old
#18  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniejanssen View Post
You don't have to root it to flash the E975 rom on the F180L, after the flash you need too root it (BUT THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE JET, WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW TOOL) because of the data connection, otherwise you have only 3G and no H connection.
When we can root it we have to install the BasebandL.xml for the H connection. I did this before by the E975A HK version (this one we can root) and the H worked again.
So mayby it is better to wait for the root tool for this version and then I will try to explain how to flash, root and install the basebandL.xml.
Thanks for explaining , but as far i understand that if i flashed E97510B_00.kdz in my F180L i will only get 3G connection right? and if i want to get H connection i have to root to install the BasebandL.xml right? because at this moment i care about the language on F180 i hate korean app and notifications. and 3G works fine with me

one more thing about this (E97510B_00.kdz) if i flash it in my F180L does the phone will be fully English? i mean dialing keyboard, programs ...

Appreciation
The Following User Says Thank You to aws1727 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
antoniejanssen
Old
#19  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 51
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aws1727 View Post
Thanks for explaining , but as far i understand that if i flashed E97510B_00.kdz in my F180L i will only get 3G connection right? and if i want to get H connection i have to root to install the BasebandL.xml right? because at this moment i care about the language on F180 i hate korean app and notifications. and 3G works fine with me

one more thing about this (E97510B_00.kdz) if i flash it in my F180L does the phone will be fully English? i mean dialing keyboard, programs ...

Appreciation
You undestand it correct. The Baseband.xml is to install the wright connection setting back to your Phone, the E975 is on that different, so if you install the basband settings from the F180 over the E975 Rom, everything work fine.
Yes, then you haven't the strang korean charters in your dialer and no korean apss any more.
i tried this with the E97510A HK (Hong Kong) this one you can root and if it is rooted you can install the baseband, but for me when a choosed for Netherlands, there still menus in English, so a mix, thats why I tried the Eur Rom, I wait for the new root tool and don't go back to the HK ver.
The Following User Says Thank You to antoniejanssen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aws1727
Old
(Last edited by aws1727; 27th February 2013 at 09:50 PM.)
#20  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniejanssen View Post
You undestand it correct. The Baseband.xml is to install the wright connection setting back to your Phone, the E975 is on that different, so if you install the basband settings from the F180 over the E975 Rom, everything work fine.
Yes, then you haven't the strang korean charters in your dialer and no korean apss any more.
i tried this with the E97510A HK (Hong Kong) this one you can root and if it is rooted you can install the baseband, but for me when a choosed for Netherlands, there still menus in English, so a mix, thats why I tried the Eur Rom, I wait for the new root tool and don't go back to the HK ver.
much appreciation dear
can you tell what do i need to flash (E97510B_00.KDZ) on my F180? i have the KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.rar and already installed E97510B_00.KDZ what els i need since i'm using Windows 7 64 bit ?

** i forgot to ask you if i did flashing i'm i going to lose contacts, messages, app, ......etc?

i will flash to stay with 3G for now

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes