One swipe down and.. Share whatever you want, wherever you want in seconds!
Tired of having to access each of your social networks separately to share what you're doing or thinking?
The solution is here!
Henceforth you could share, in just one click, in all major social networks and just as intuitive as possible.
The application is not designed for sharing on multiple social networks simultaneously, but to share on each social singly, in a quick and intuitive way, with your favorite client!
notiShare allows you to configure and create a notification that will give you direct access to share on your preferred social:
And more, if your phone supports expandable notifications (Android versions 4.1 +) you can interact with many more Social!
Also available a Donate Version which offers for now:
- Ability to start the app on boot
- Ability to cut off the signature "via #notiShare"
- NEW Share with any application of your choice!
- NEW Share through notiShare from whatever application!
- NEW ChangeLog System! Thanks to MartinvanZ/Inscription
- NEW Redesigned infos screen
- NEW Redesigned Roboto+Holo UI for ALL Android Versions
- Bugs fix
- Added possobility to choose icons color: Yellow, Cyan, White or Dark Grey (perfect Android 1.6-2.* versions)
- Several bug fix
- Added check on boot if all needed clients are installed, otherwise a warning appears
- Fixed some AutoStart bugs
- Improved performances
- Released Donate Version on Play Store to support my work
- START ON BOOT (Donate)
- Add or remove the signature notiShare (Donate)
- Alphabetical installed applications list, Thanks to Mattia Baldani
- Contact me screen on Preferences
- Cutted the slogan on notification
- Added installed client control, now you can't select social network if you haven't the client
- Bug fix
- Translation update
- Added Android 1.6+ compatibility
- Added version number in Settings
- bug fix
- Added Tweetings between starred twitter clients
- Fixed english translation
- New icon set
- Now is possible to use all Social Network clients!
- New notification priority mode
- Added signature when sharing to help me to spread the app (nothing intrusive)
- bugs fix
Now you can choose your preferred social only among those selected above.
awesome app idea. only suggestion i have to improve it would be for it to just pull up one text box to update the status of all at once like this other one i've seen called postus, yours is much sweeter though in the notification bar. if only it had its own text box to update and than updates all networks but job well done.
suggestion achieved would donate 5 dollars for as thats what i've been looking for for a long time.
Sharing a tablet or phone isn’t anything unusual. Phones very often serve as relaxation … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?