[Q] Unable to get LTE on Bell Mobility
Only recently, LTE has been rolled out here on Bell Mobility, however, I can only get H+ (speed test confirms). I have been reading through a few things on the forums, including this:
But, have yet been able to get it working. I just wanted to ask to see if there was anything else I could try before I go to Bell.
- I do have an LTE SIM (says LTE right on it)
- I am running stock rooted ( 4.1.1 ), Baseband I747MVLDLK4
- My IMEI is displaying fine in Settings
- I have tried the "*#2263# ", setting to LTE ALL, restarting the phone, but then I get no service. Have to switch back to get service again.
- Added a new APN as per the 3rd link above
- I have a friend who also has an S3 on Bell, and with phones side by side, he gets LTE and I get only H+
History: Motorola Krzr -> Palm Pre -> HTC Desire Z
Current: Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M (Pebble Blue, Rooted, CM10.1) (Bell Mobility)
History: Blackberry Playbook -> Asus EEE Pad Transformer (32GB)
Current: Google Nexus 7 (16GB)