FORUMS

[Q] Deodexing a stock rom

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By hydro945, Junior Member on 18th February 2013, 12:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,

Long time lurker, not much of a poster.

Anyway - I was wondering if there are any guides or if anyone could give me some pointers on how to create a deodexed version of stock ROM?
What kind of effort is required to accomplish this?

Thank you in advance.
 
 
18th February 2013, 02:41 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro945

Hello,

Long time lurker, not much of a poster.

Anyway - I was wondering if there are any guides or if anyone could give me some pointers on how to create a deodexed version of stock ROM?
What kind of effort is required to accomplish this?

Thank you in advance.

I've started looking into using dsixda's Android Kitchen to accomplish this. Will this method work? I'll report back after I play around with it some.
18th February 2013, 02:44 AM |#3  
t3project's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,374
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro945

I've started looking into using dsixda's Android Kitchen to accomplish this. Will this method work? I'll report back after I play around with it some.

yes. it works fine. that's what most people use. there are stock deodexed versions out already. no need to repeat what has already been done unless you just want to learn.
18th February 2013, 03:16 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3project

yes. it works fine. that's what most people use. there are stock deodexed versions out already. no need to repeat what has already been done unless you just want to learn.

Thanks t3. More looking to learn all the basics and eventually help the community. Thanks for your advice!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes