Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,537 Members 37,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Team WHOMP!] Whompasaurus Rom V1.0 -Feel the ROAR!!! [ALL4] 2/20/13

Tip us?

cincyelite22
Old
(Last edited by cincyelite22; 20th February 2013 at 10:22 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME
Wink [ROM][Team WHOMP!] Whompasaurus Rom V1.0 -Feel the ROAR!!! [ALL4] 2/20/13

An ultra smooth, rock stable, and tweaked out stock rom! Offering great battery life, endless options, and putting the installation of the rom in the control of the user. Team Whomp is dedicated toward improving this rom and listening to the users to make it greater.

EvolutionCSR: Developer
Cincyelite22: Developer

Code:
Aroma Installer:
-Installation Options:Full Install, Mod and Theme Install -Touchwiz Launchers:TW 4x4, TW5x6, Rotating TW4x4, Rotating TW 5x6 -Optional Launchers:Nova, Apex, Android 4.2 Launcher -Status Bar Transparency:No Transparency, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% -Notification Pull Down Transparency:No Transparency, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% -Quick Toggle Colors: Stock, Baby Blue, Blue, Green, Magenta, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow -Drop Down Bar Colors: Stock, Baby Blue, Blue, Green, Magenta, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow -Battery Mods: Stock, Blue Circle, Circles, Digital Numbers, Green Circle, ICS Circle, Meter, Red, Stars, Stock W/ Percent -Center Clock: Align Clock Center, Align Clock Right -Optional Mods: Call Recording, Resizable Popup Browser, Ad Block, Increased Volume Levels, Auto Correct for Samsung Keyboard, On Screen Navigation Keys -Google: Play Store, Maps, Street, Google Now & Search, GMail, GTalk, Youtube, Play Music, Play Books, Play Magazines -Samsung: All Share, Groupcast, Kies, Media Hub, Music Hub, Mobile Print, Samsung Apps, Pen Apps, S Suggest, S Voice, S Cloud -Miscellaneous: Accuweather Apps, Adobe Flash, Amazon Apps, Dropbox, NFL Mobile, Polaris Office, VPN Client, Yahoo Apps, Flipboard, Live Wallpapers,Verizon Apps, Swype -Jelly Bean Apps: Jelly Bean Keyboard, Jelly Bean Camera, Jelly Bean Desckclock -Social Media: XDA, Twitter, Facebook, Google + -File Managers: ES File Explorer, Stock Samsung File Explorer -Kernels: Stock Kernel, Perseus Kernel V32.1, Saber Kernel V13.4 -Boot Animation: Fossil Animation, Whomp on Fire Animation
-4in1 Reboot -5x6 TouchWiz Launcher W/ Scrolling Wallpaper -8 Color Options for Quick Toggles and Drop Down Bar -23 Quick Settings Toggles Mod -Awesome Beats Audio Mod -Ad Block -Android 4.2 Launcher, GMail, Keyboard, Camera, & Desk Clock -AOSP Lockscreen Option -AROMA Installer -Battery Tweaks -Black Status Bar -Build.prop Tweaks -Busy Box Support -Call Record Mod -Camera in Call enabled -Camera enabled with low battery -Camera Shutter Sound Option -Center Clock Mod -Contacts Tweaks -Custom Boot Animation -Debloated! -Disabled Full Charge Notification -Increased Call and Speaker Volume -MultiWindow w/ All apps enabled and 50% opacity -Multiple Kernel Selections -Network Tweaks -Notification LED Customization -On Screen Navigation Buttons -Percent Battery Mods -Perseus Kernel -Retheme and Remod Option in AROMA -Resizable Popup Browser -Rotating TouchWiz Launchers -Samsung Auto Correct Keyboard -SMS Tweaks -Stability -Stock Look -Stock Fonts -SuperUser -Transparent Pull Down -Transparent Status Bars -Volume Buttons as Shutter -Volume Skip Track enabled -Wallpaper Scrolling -Whompasaurus Built in Settings -Whompasaurs Wallpapers -Wifi Tether Mod

Quote:

Quote:
If anyone would like to use the work of Team WHOMP! all we ask is that you give us the credit due
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to cincyelite22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cincyelite22
Old
(Last edited by cincyelite22; 20th February 2013 at 10:20 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
1. Make a Nandroid Backup!
2. Download Rom
3. Place Rom on Internal SD card
4. Boot phone into CWM or TWRP (hold Vol up, Home, & Power Button)
5. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, & Data(Factory reset in TWRP)!
6. Select 'Install ZIP from SD card'
7. Select 'Choose ZIP from SD card'
8.Select Whompasauraus Rom that you placed on Internal SD card
9.Reboot & Enjoy!!!

Code:

2/19/2013 V1.0
-Initial Release

Quote:

This rom is being built blindy as EvolutionCSR and I have no device. Any bugs that you find are encouraged to be posted or sent to us through a pm so that we can fix them. If you find a fix for something feel free to let us know as it would help out a lot!

Quote:
Whompasauraus V1.0
MD5: e4c8ea7db653b57d20c3a1a70777c5f7
Data, Cache, and Dalvik Cache is RECOMMENDED
AOSP Lockscreen will give landscape freezes if any check boxes in lock screen settings are checked, except for the clock and weather check boxes.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cincyelite22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cincyelite22
Old
(Last edited by cincyelite22; 21st February 2013 at 04:20 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
-Team WHOMP! is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by flashing this rom. By flashing this rom you are assuming full responsibility for anything that may occur.

Quote:

Scrosler- For the deodexed base!
Wanam- For Porting Toggles to the Note II.
Gyebro- For his Resizable Popup Browser.
Andreilux- For his Perseus Kernel.
Team AC!D- For their awesome Audio Mods!
BSDgeek_Jake- For his Ad Block Hosts File.
TrevE- For his Wifi Tether Mod.
Stericson & Kastro- For their Metamorph!
Chainfire- Helping to get root on the Note II.
Google- For Android
Samsung- For the Galaxy Note II.
Thisiskindacrap!- For the touchwiz battery images
majdinj- For the battery mods
Loserskater-Helping with the volume skip mod
Donators- You all make this happen!
If we missed you on here please let us know!

If you like our work please donate

Anyone who donated please post a reply so we can add you to the donator list!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cincyelite22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cincyelite22
Old
(Last edited by cincyelite22; 18th February 2013 at 02:04 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Represent the Whompasaurus inside you with this signature banner

Click Here or with your favorite IRC Client at #TeamWhomp
The Following User Says Thank You to cincyelite22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

srzero88
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Default Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!] Whompasaurus Rom BETA [ALL4] 2/17/13

I saw you needed testers....i was waiting for a thread on it to show up so I can try something else.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

GrandMasterB
Old
Thanks Meter 466
Really can't wait to try this. THANKS!

cincyelite22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME
Originally we were going to port the Sprint Rom because it would be easier since we didn't have the device, but we figured it would be better to provide a bug free rom with it based on Verizon. Neither me or Evolution have this device so all the feedback on the rom helps. This release has been tested by some already and a new one is in the works. One issue is the boot animations so far. It seems that Verizon may use a different method for getting boot animations working because we have tried a lot of methods to get it going with no luck. If you have any input let us know. Thanks guys!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cincyelite22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackbass595
Old
Thanks Meter 192

Goodness at all the options...I'll try this the next free day/ flash day that I have

17akota
Old
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
Yup. I'll try this thing out. I can get you a nice review video once you get out of beta.
Sammy Galaxy S4

Like some cool [How To & Review] videos of ROMs and Android stuff? Check me out on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/W0017roid

cincyelite22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17akota View Post
Yup. I'll try this thing out. I can get you a nice review video once you get out of beta.
Sure would appreciate it. We have been hesitant to release because we want to only post stable builds but with out the device we had to compromise since we had a lot if requests asking for help porting it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app