Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Team WHOMP!] Whompasaurus Rom V1.0 -Feel the ROAR!!! [ALL4] 2/20/13

Tip us?

17akota
Old
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
I'll tell you any bugs that I find. Always love a new ROM. Defiantly one with a sweet dinosaur. Haha.
Sammy Galaxy S4

Like some cool [How To & Review] videos of ROMs and Android stuff? Check me out on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/W0017roid

zeroxg4
Old
(Last edited by zeroxg4; 18th February 2013 at 02:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 85
After choosing my options, install went extremely quick (about 5-7 seconds) which kinda worried me. Seems to be stuck on the boot screen right now (not getting to bootani and softkeys aren't lighting up). I'll give it another 5 mins before I give up though.

EDIT: OK it's not booting. bummer
The Following User Says Thank You to zeroxg4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cincyelite22
Old
(Last edited by cincyelite22; 18th February 2013 at 02:55 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!] Whompasaurus Rom BETA [ALL4] 2/17/13

What options did you choose in aroma? Btw I will have another build tomorrow if all goes well with the testing in the morning. Might be a little bumpy till we get out of beta but that is expected since we dont have the device.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

zeroxg4
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyelite22 View Post
What options did you choose in aroma? Btw I will have another build tomorrow if all goes well with the testing in the morning. Might be a little bumpy till we get out of beta but that is expected since we dont have the device.

Can't remember exactly but.. I chose all of the Red coloring options, 50% transparency (the only other option was no transparency), right hand clock, and left all of the other options as is (they were checked by default).

The install went way too fast though... I could pretty much tell that it didn't actually install correctly.

evolutioncsr
Old
Thanks Meter 861

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxg4 View Post
Can't remember exactly but.. I chose all of the Red coloring options, 50% transparency (the only other option was no transparency), right hand clock, and left all of the other options as is (they were checked by default).

The install went way too fast though... I could pretty much tell that it didn't actually install correctly.
If you have a chance can you please choose the save log option in Aroma after install and PM it to me or attach it here so I can take a look at it.
Don't forget to hit the Thanks! Button
If you like our work please consider a donation

Galaxy Note II - Whomp! Whomp!
HTC ONE - Whomp! Whomp!

http://carrierunlock.com

zeroxg4
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolutioncsr View Post
If you have a chance can you please choose the save log option in Aroma after install and PM it to me or attach it here so I can take a look at it.
Nevermind. I'm stupid. I installed the MOD version because I read over it took quickly and thought that it was a non-standard install (I thought the first option was non-customizable and the second allowed for customization). I didn't realize that the second option is ONLY after having installed the ROM because I wasn't paying enough attention. I'm running the install again (I expect it should work properly this time). I'll report back in a few mins.

evolutioncsr
Old
Thanks Meter 861

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Nevermind. I'm stupid. I installed the MOD version because I read over it took quickly and thought that it was a non-standard install (I thought the first option was non-customizable and the second allowed for customization). I didn't realize that the second option is ONLY after having installed the ROM because I wasn't paying enough attention. I'm running the install again (I expect it should work properly this time). I'll report back in a few mins.
Ok I understand happens to the best of us . Let us know how it goes.
Don't forget to hit the Thanks! Button
If you like our work please consider a donation

Galaxy Note II - Whomp! Whomp!
HTC ONE - Whomp! Whomp!

http://carrierunlock.com
The Following User Says Thank You to evolutioncsr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dukins
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Yes another rom to try. I'm nandroiding now and will report back. Sounds like my kind of rom!

zeroxg4
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolutioncsr View Post
Ok I understand happens to the best of us . Let us know how it goes.
Alright everything went smoothly. Only things that I've noticed so far are the annoying GPS icon at the top can't be removed and the kernel install went a little wierd. I selected Perseus kernel but during the install it said that both Perseus and Saber were installed. When I went to check in About Phone it now says that Saber is installed

I also don't see the option for AOSP lockscreen anywhere.. (but perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place?)

cincyelite22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!] Whompasaurus Rom BETA [ALL4] 2/17/13

Quote:
Alright everything went smoothly. Only things that I've noticed so far are the annoying GPS icon at the top can't be removed and the kernel install went a little wierd. I selected Perseus kernel but during the install it said that both Perseus and Saber were installed. When I went to check in About Phone it now says that Saber is installed

I also don't see the option for AOSP lockscreen anywhere.. (but perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place?)
Lock screen options in settings is where aosp lock screen will be. I'll have to fix the Kernel install error. And Ill get the gps icon out of there as well

The Following User Says Thank You to cincyelite22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]