Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,301 Members 50,235 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Team WHOMP!] Whompasaurus Rom V1.0 -Feel the ROAR!!! [ALL4] 2/20/13

Tip us?

zeroxg4
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyelite22 View Post
Lock screen options in settings is where aosp lock screen will be. I'll have to fix the Kernel install error. And Ill get the gps icon out of there as well

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Yep, that's where I looked. It's not there.

Sorry I must sound like the biggest douche. I 150% appreciate all of your team's work in making the ROM. Just pointing out things that you may not know

idiotzach15
Old
Thanks Meter 75
I need stability, so I cant test right now, but this ROM looks very very awesome. Exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks Team Whomp!
I'M A DUMNFUK....but

Yay for SafeStrap! now I can flash some of the things.

LOCKED Galaxy Note II (VZW)
Running TrentzRom

Stock Kernel for life, but not by choice.

cincyelite22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 812

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][Team WHOMP!] Whompasaurus Rom BETA [ALL4] 2/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxg4 View Post
Yep, that's where I looked. It's not there.

Sorry I must sound like the biggest douche. I 150% appreciate all of your team's work in making the ROM. Just pointing out things that you may not know
No lol your fine. I dont have the device so if I missed a mod I need to know other wise I would never find out. This thread is going to be a bit different than most since bug reports are crucial since we cant see whats in there and whats not.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

dukins
Old
(Last edited by dukins; 18th February 2013 at 04:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 127
Yep again no aosp lock screen option, the sound randomly get loud then to normal, and speaking of aosp please add aosp messaging with quick reply. Other than that rock solid. Oh I did have trouble booting initially. There was no boot animation at all, I choose stock boot animation. Omg its doing it again as I type this, the sound randomly gets loud then goes back to normal, this can't be good for the phone speaker. Really fast rom I choose saber. No other bugs to report right now.

Last request the option to remove the ongoing connected to wifi in the notification bar.

Edit: Random volume spike stopped once I disabled increased volume boost.

GrandMasterB
Old
Thanks Meter 426
Same problem with the kernel. I chose Perseus to support my 64GB exfat card but it installed Saber over it and keeps telling me the sd card is safe to remove after boot. I had to boot to recovery and install my own copy of Perseus and sdswap. Also no boot animation for me either. It sat at the splash screen for an abnormally long time and then just a black screen forever. I thought it wasn't going to boot but then all the sudden the capacitive buttons lit up and then the screen a minute later.

As far as the location of the boot animation on the Verizon device I can tell you that I use ROM Toolbox Pro to change boot animations all the time and it works fine. Not sure if thats helpful info or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to GrandMasterB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dukins
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Unless you run full install device will not boot. I initially installed full rom then wanted to make changes with the mod and theme installer but it will Not boot. Really promising with a few changes. Also I thought that you would be able to change the status bar transparency. I know you can change notification to 50%. Would be nice to change status bar transparencies as well.

nitronet
Old
Thanks Meter 102

How about you changing the text color in the OP from blue to a color that's readable?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

raymond513
Old
Thanks Meter 15

Looks sweet! Definitely gonna try it out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ks3rv3rg
Old
Thanks Meter 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitronet View Post
How about you changing the text color in the OP from blue to a color that's readable?

Goodness..

Your monitor must not be working. I think the blue is quite nice and didn't feel that it was difficult to read at all. It's not like its yellow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ks3rv3rg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dugall12
Old
Thanks Meter 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitronet View Post

I agree 100 percent, I have a hard time reading the blue on the phone and not just in this app either. The cnet app uses a lot of blue and I can barely read it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app