Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 54,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S-Off

Tip us?
 
croppz
Old
#11  
croppz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 733
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Default Re: S-Off

Still a tad new to s-on vs off. Whats the advantage in cliff notes?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
 
idkwhothatis123
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 293
Posts: 1,233
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: S-Off

Bitchin!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD
 
andrewp3481
Old
#13  
andrewp3481's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 377
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default Re: S-Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by croppz View Post
Still a tad new to s-on vs off. Whats the advantage in cliff notes?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Kernel flashing via recovery, radios and returning to stock with out relocking. S-off also allows you to change the htc splash screen.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
Sent from my HTC One M8
If you are looking for phone cases or accessories please visit my web site:
http://www.norcalphonecase.com
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewp3481 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bigandrewgold
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 531
Posts: 2,373
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: S-Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by croppz View Post
Still a tad new to s-on vs off. Whats the advantage in cliff notes?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Flash radios and stuff like that

Change the splash screen.

Flash kernels in recovery

Completely return to stick, no more re locked message.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigandrewgold For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
andrewp3481
Old
#15  
andrewp3481's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 377
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default Re: S-Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandrewgold View Post
Flash radios and stuff like that

Change the splash screen.

Flash kernels in recovery

Completely return to stick, no more re locked message.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Cliff notes version doesn't sound that cool. Hahahah.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
Sent from my HTC One M8
If you are looking for phone cases or accessories please visit my web site:
http://www.norcalphonecase.com
 
rajuabju
Old
#16  
rajuabju's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 695
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles
me likey.

me likey a lot
DEVICE: Droid DNA
ROM/RADIO: ViperDNA
KERNEL:
 
croppz
Old
#17  
croppz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 733
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Default Re: S-Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewp3481 View Post
Kernel flashing via recovery, radios and returning to stock with out relocking. S-off also allows you to change the htc splash screen.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium






Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandrewgold View Post
Flash radios and stuff like that

Change the splash screen.

Flash kernels in recovery

Completely return to stick, no more re locked message.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Thank you sirs



Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
 
doug piston
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 255
Join Date: Mar 2010
You all should come by IRC and tell beaups thank you..... 5 times
 
lazarus2297
Old
#19  
lazarus2297's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 777
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug piston View Post
You all should come by IRC and tell beaups thank you..... 5 times


where is the IRC
John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
 
doug piston
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 255
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus2297 View Post
where is the IRC
chat.andirc.net

Channel == Droid-dna

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes