XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xxlsz stock Rom for galaxy note

Tip us?

blacque
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default Xxlsz stock Rom for galaxy note

I am so disappointed with samsungs xxlsz rom...its so laggy and slow I don't understand where this project butter we all waited anxiously for.I mean cm10.1 does not have project butter but is so much smoother.isthere any Rom out there with touchwizz features and realiable and stable

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

galaxynote2
Old
Thanks Meter 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacque View Post
I am so disappointed with samsungs xxlsz rom...its so laggy and slow I don't understand where this project butter we all waited anxiously for.I mean cm10.1 does not have project butter but is so much smoother.isthere any Rom out there with touchwizz features and realiable and stable

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
Hi! Do you know WHAT IS A Q&A FORUM? Yees! Its a forum where you can ask what you want about your phone!!. Now, assuming you came to XDA in 2009 (your info says it), did you still dont understand the diference of General Thread and Q&A? Im bad on english, but i still know the diff of both threads.
There are a lot of Touchwiz-based ROMS, you can get one on Android Developement Thread.

Do you want to ask something? Feel free to post in Q&A Thread
Do you want to know about news, info, specs and everything of your Note? Take a look at the General Thread.
Do you want to buy accesories, compare, or get a review of phisical things you can add on your phone? Feel free to post on Accesories thread
Do you want to download a custom rom (Touchwiz or AOSP based)? Feel free to look on Android Developement Thread
Do you want any kernel or a stock pure and non rooted ROM? Feel free to look on Android Original Developement Thread

You will NOT get more attention on your question if you post on General Thread.

Sorry my bad english
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxynote2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

howard bamber
Old
Thanks Meter 152
True but you got yo panties in a twist dude. Don't let others rent much space in your head!

SENT BY POST...
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe