Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tweaked VZW Remix

Tip us?

BennyJr
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGBxxx View Post
Yeah I finally found it. Been a minute since I messed with switching icons. Thanks!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

I'm trying to switch the Att 4g icons from CR4.5 to this rom and having trouble because the same icons are already in this roms systemui. How should I go about this. Any help would be great please!!

Also how do I make the Samsung keyboard stop auto correcting!!?? Haven't noticed this on other roms

What I would do is just find the icons that are used when you actually boot up the rom and change those. Even if there are duplicates. And the auto correct is built in cant turn it off.
The Following User Says Thank You to BennyJr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LexusBrian400
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Default Re: [ROM][TW][VRALL4][2-18-13] Tweaked VZW Remix

My battery is draining like a broken water spout. Not sure what's going on. Charged to 100, 39 minutes screen on time and I'm down to 59 already. No weird wake locks via BBS either. Strange.

Just reporting my findings, not complaining.
Beesley on IRC

Follow me on Twitter - TheRealBeesley

GrandMasterB
Old
Thanks Meter 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusBrian400 View Post
My battery is draining like a broken water spout. Not sure what's going on. Charged to 100, 39 minutes screen on time and I'm down to 59 already. No weird wake locks via BBS either. Strange.

For comparison I have been off the charger for 6:48:49 with 1:07:48 screen on time and still at 79% battery left.
The Following User Says Thank You to GrandMasterB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Swogglerdev
Old
Thanks Meter 20

Quote:

What kernel are you on?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Swogglerdev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jeremiah_1988
Old
Thanks Meter 136

I had the same problem one time about a week ago, I just rebooted my phone and it fixed it

The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremiah_1988 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ahjee
Old
Thanks Meter 227

Quote:

That's absurd. Try restarting or reflashing. I had 6 hours screen on for 28 hours before I had to charge

sleevasteve
Old
Thanks Meter 286

Awesome ROM, I really like the TSM parts. Reminds me of having AOSP ROM control with all of the status bar, UI and battery mods. I like being able to disable the brightness slider, and all of the other status bar icons. I'm surprised more ROMs don't have this!

Sent from my Inverted Note 2 TweakedVzwRemix @ 240 DPI

KGBxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJr View Post
What I would do is just find the icons that are used when you actually boot up the rom and change those. Even if there are duplicates. And the auto correct is built in cant turn it off.
Thats weird about the auto correct. Doesn't do it on beans or cr roms. Really annoying! !!!!!! Cant turn it off lol

I like beer and so should you.
8"

BennyJr
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGBxxx View Post
Thats weird about the auto correct. Doesn't do it on beans or cr roms. Really annoying! !!!!!! Cant turn it off lol

It's suppose to be a feature lol, but you can always replace the keyboard with the one from beans' rom. It's the same base.

jrbxx7
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1075

DONATE TO ME

Quote:

Check ur apps. Carbon was keeping my processor pegged almost continuously 1.6ghz @ 30%.. on idle..... un installed it and now im idling 200mhz @ 4%.....

sent from my electronic pEn and pAper