Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,770 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Your opinions on this phone?

Tip us?

llama555
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Re: Your opinions on this phone?

I would wait for the gs4

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

2k13i
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Really after changing to android i got this S3 i cant remove my hands of it lol!

rockbluff
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I really like my S3. I'm currently running Beans 11 and like it.

Chase.Barnett
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Re: Your opinions on this phone?

I'm happy with my s3. And if your into rooting and installing roms, it's a great one to play with. Odin makes this phone unbrickable.

The note is just too big, IMHO.

I'm a.d.d so I like to change to something new every few months, unfortunately I'm out of upgrades.. I ran stock touchwiz for the last month and installed an AOSP room last night so I'm happy again for the time being.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Chase
VZW GS3 White 16GB

eman3316@optonline.net
Old
Thanks Meter 1317
Owning the S3 for a while now it really makes me wish Verizon will carry another Nexus device. I was addicted to the S3 at first but it kind of just wore off now. If the Verizon Galaxy Nexus did not have so many flaws in it I would have never left it.

There is no experience like a Nexus experience!

Between the phones you are asking about, if the size of the Note 2 does not bother you then I would go for that. If it is to big, which for me it is I would then go to the S3. Wouldn't even consider the DNA. Actually at this point in time I wouldn't really consider anything from HTC. They have really went to crap and it just seems like they are recycling their same phones over and over again.

rodstar87
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Might as well hold out for the sg4

jjervis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If you are looking to run a stock phone for awhile, I would wait for the S4, but if you want root and have pages and pages of ROMs to continually try, then the S3 is the way to go.

hinds90
Old
Thanks Meter 7
For the guys saying there getting great battery how many ours are you getting?

This phone is awesome! I haven't been able to put it down. I'm using liquidsmooth ROM and I love it. I just wish I could get more battery life but just like I said I haven't put it down since buying it.

Shibby87
Old
Thanks Meter 49
The GS3 is great, I have the otterbox commuter and can still easily stick it in my pocket, the note 2 not so much however they are both great phones. If I could choose now, i;d wait and see what the specs on the Ubuntu Phone will be like and compare them to the GS4.

Ovreel
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Love it. No real problems here.