Dont post useless comments and off topics.
Everyone who tries and tried to port this knows that the clearphase & xloud feature will make speaker volume reduces after ~10 seconds playing through speaker.
To make it a success, let's share our ideas here so all porters will gain information and maybe found a way to port it.
- Share any information u think might help porters.
- Comment which system files you think are important to port this. Or even better if u confirmed its necessary.
- Files u have tested and the results.
- Suggestion & ideas
Start with mine,
1) audioeffectservice.apk which got clearphase feature will cause speaker volume reduce bug.
- XV ICS (tested)
- XV JB (tested)
- XZ JB (tested)
2) Above devices don't use libxloudwrapper, libvptwrapper, libclearaudiowrapper
3) Above devices use libdownmix, libfnrwrapper, libposteffectwrapper, libpreeffectwrapper
4) Once you played music through headset, switch to speaker and volume will get revived for another 10 seconds.
5) Files to port (i only port this 2) - bootloop if this 2 files are not from same device)
6) Soundenhancement.apk depands on audioeffectservice for effects, nothing to do with porting, so just use the one from:
- My AIO Audio Mod v5
- ACID Audio Engine v7
because it has all toggles(clearphase,xloud,dynamic,clearstereo) and its scaled correctly unlike XV or XZ SE.apk
7) libaudcal.so will make speaker volume low (so use stock, dont replace)
8) libaudioflinger, libaudioeffect_ini will cause bootloop.
What do u think about the file libaudioparsers.so? It Doesnt affect anything for me.
How about testing tablet S's audioeffecrservice? (Anyone has the file?)
Which files u think may prevent volume reduce bug?
PS: Currently using XV - ICS 9.0.1.D.0.10 to make success port.