Thread Closed

[LT26i][4.1.2]{LEAK} Sony JellyBean Firmware: 6.2.B.0.68 (CLOSED)

OP DooMLoRD

20th February 2013, 04:38 AM   |  #151  
SHTXTremE's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pathumthani
Thanks Meter: 31
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
That would be great for Dev.. I am waiting for baseband fix and I will use it sure.
20th February 2013, 06:18 AM   |  #152  
Nostix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 574
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [LT26i][ROM+Kernel][4.1.2]{LEAK} Sony JellyBean Firmware: 6.2.B.0.68
Gonna make another video today.
Video will be about:
- HD Gameplay
- Walkman
- Google now
- Free Ram

Anything else you want to see?

...sent from my Xperia s with official JellyBean...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nostix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 06:27 AM   |  #153  
revan17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 257
 
886 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil1405

Gonna make another video today.
Video will be about:
- HD Gameplay
- Walkman
- Google now
- Free Ram

Anything else you want to see?

...sent from my Xperia s with official JellyBean...

When you made the video, your Contacts opened instantly(which is something I've longed for since I bought this phone). Did you have it opened already, so it was running in the background, thus opened instantly, or they finally fixed the most important app on any freaking phone? Also, do you not have any Contacts in there? That could also be the reason for it's swift opening.

Please in the next video, do it like this; start the phone and first open Contacts, the cold start should be slow but that's expected, than press the home button and do everything else for the video(HD Gameplay, Google Now, Free Ram, etc.) and at the end open contacts again.
The Following User Says Thank You to revan17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 06:29 AM   |  #154  
Nostix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 574
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [LT26i][ROM+Kernel][4.1.2]{LEAK} Sony JellyBean Firmware: 6.2.B.0.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by revan17

Please in the next video, do it like this; start the phone and first open Contacts, the cold start should be slow but that's expected, than press the home button and do everything else for the video(HD Gameplay, Google Now, Free Ram, etc.) and at the end open contacts again.

Okay.
Gonna make like this.

...sent from my Xperia s with official JellyBean...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nostix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 06:44 AM   |  #155  
jaxzkeren's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 51
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
is the screen still ' yellowish ' on JB ? and capacitive button, more responsive or same like ics ?
thanks ...
20th February 2013, 06:51 AM   |  #156  
Nostix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 574
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: [LT26i][ROM+Kernel][4.1.2]{LEAK} Sony JellyBean Firmware: 6.2.B.0.68
The capacitive buttons are very responsive I think but to the yellowish screen I can't say anything :/

...sent from my Xperia s with official JellyBean...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nostix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 07:32 AM   |  #157  
schickel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 221
 
547 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
AW: [LT26i][ROM+Kernel][4.1.2]{LEAK} Sony JellyBean Firmware: 6.2.B.0.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxzkeren

is the screen still ' yellowish ' on JB ? and capacitive button, more responsive or same like ics ?
thanks ...

The 'yellowish' screen is a broken Display. I had it also and sent it to Sony and they change the Display. At this time i did not root my Device and did not have any problemlos with warrenty.

It could be that Sony won't change your Display if you root your xsx....

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 07:41 AM   |  #158  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 38,821
 
13,113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Re: [LT26i][ROM+Kernel][4.1.2]{LEAK} Sony JellyBean Firmware: 6.2.B.0.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by schickel

The 'yellowish' screen is a broken Display. I had it also and sent it to Sony and they change the Display. At this time i did not root my Device and did not have any problemlos with warrenty.

It could be that Sony won't change your Display if you root your xsx....

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk 2

Just relock bootloader and flash stock firmware before going to claim warranty

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 08:08 AM   |  #159  
schickel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 221
 
547 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

Just relock bootloader and flash stock firmware before going to claim warranty

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

This some users do, but Sony sent the devices back without changing display. They could see, if you unlocked and lock again your phone. But some have luck and get a new display. I've read a view weeks ago, that EU-law says that also unlocked devices with broken hardware like display MUST be changed in warranty, because this demage can't come because flashing a custom rom.
20th February 2013, 08:33 AM   |  #160  
jaxzkeren's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 51
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by schickel

The 'yellowish' screen is a broken Display. I had it also and sent it to Sony and they change the Display. At this time i did not root my Device and did not have any problemlos with warrenty.

It could be that Sony won't change your Display if you root your xsx....

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk 2

yes, i know what u mean ...
but i notice that my original display is ' more white ' than my replacement display (this is what i mean yellowish ) ..... so i gues it's a hardware think...
pretty annoying, but i gues i can live with that for a while ...

thanks ...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia S Android Development by ThreadRank