Tip us?

DHO
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 492

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zard View Post
Just downloaded the new version but bluetooth still can't turn on. Unfortunately for me, I didn't do a nandroid of yesterday's version, so have to go back to the CFX nandroid. Will test your next rom with the tablet dpi included.
I just did a ton of work on manta and mako, so hopefully will fix most of the issues. I need to rebuild the nightlies to reflect these changes
Developer for Team Vanir
Supporting Toro, Maguro, Toroplus, Grouper, Tilapia, Manta, Mako, Flo, Deb, GS4 vzw/att/tmo, i605, T0ltetmo, T0lteatt
Also supporting: Hercules, Maserati. Jewel, Vigor, i9300/i9305, d3att/spr/tmo/vzw, m7att/tmo/vzw, e975, 980, and more coming
Request for Recognized Developer Status Rejected

DHO
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 492

DONATE TO ME
Have to wait until tomorrow for updated build

My automated build/upload failed, so will fix tomorrow. Sleep now.
Developer for Team Vanir
Supporting Toro, Maguro, Toroplus, Grouper, Tilapia, Manta, Mako, Flo, Deb, GS4 vzw/att/tmo, i605, T0ltetmo, T0lteatt
Also supporting: Hercules, Maserati. Jewel, Vigor, i9300/i9305, d3att/spr/tmo/vzw, m7att/tmo/vzw, e975, 980, and more coming

skippajack
Old
Thanks Meter 11
thanks for for putting in the time for us tilapia guys ,, a custom rom with working bluetooth will be great ,, thanks again!

zard
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Default Re: [ROM]{4.2.2} Vanir 4.0 - Need help testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHO View Post
Have to wait until tomorrow for updated build

My automated build/upload failed, so will fix tomorrow. Sleep now.
Waiting impatiently! I

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to zard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DHO
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 492

DONATE TO ME
New Nightly is up. it should have alot of butter.

Should have BT fixesd, enabled telephony and SMS.
Not sure if I fixed desktop/launcher issue or not, but added 213 DPI and that should hopefully force tablet mode.
Developer for Team Vanir
The Following User Says Thank You to DHO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zard
Old
(Last edited by zard; 23rd February 2013 at 06:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 175

Quote:
New Nightly is up. it should have alot of butter.

Should have BT fixesd, enabled telephony and SMS.
Not sure if I fixed desktop/launcher issue or not, but added 213 DPI and that should hopefully force tablet mode.
Fantastic! Hopping over to download.

Update :

Looks like nothing has changed.

1. Bluetooth still can't turn on

2. Tablet mode at 160 and Nexus 7 mode at 213, status bar and notifications bar still stays at the top.

3. Under settings, display, navigation bar, advanced settings, after the "Navigation bar width" section where there is some explanation of combined width help, there's a whole lot of missing settings:

a. Combined bar width port
b. Combined bar width land

After Nav button transparency, missing settings:
a. NAVBAR HIDE OPTIONS
e. Hidden Navbar Enable

4. APN still needs to be done manually, ie it's not automatically done. I didn't try to do it manually though, but I believe if done manually, it will work since the first nightly I tried works.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SR12.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1753466   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vinar.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1753467  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DHO
Old
(Last edited by DHO; 24th February 2013 at 12:42 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 492

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Update :

2. Tablet mode at 160 and Nexus 7 mode at 213, status bar and notifications bar still stays at the top.

3. Under settings, display, navigation bar, advanced settings, after the "Navigation bar width" section where there is some explanation of combined width help, there's a whole lot of missing settings:

a. NAVBAR HIDE OPTIONS
e. Hidden Navbar Enable

4. APN still needs to be done manually, ie it's not automatically done. I didn't try to do it manually though, but I believe if done manually, it will work since the first nightly I tried works.

Okay new nightly here: http://www.emccann.net/dho/3-Vanir-mirror/4-nighties/
Please see today's folder

Thanks for the continued help

1. I added a brand new patch, confirmed working on Grouper... so hopefully by proxy tilapia

2. I chipped at this, but I think I might need a few more commits, but would be excited to know if working.

3. I will look into these overlays, they are missing on all tab builds it turns out. Some I think are intentionally disabled

4. Okay try now, should be good to go.
Developer for Team Vanir

zard
Old
Thanks Meter 175

Quote:
Okay new nightly here: http://www.emccann.net/dho/3-Vanir-mirror/4-nighties/
Please see today's folder

Thanks for the continued help

1. I added a branch new patch, confirmed working on Grouper... so hopefully by proxy tilapia

2. I chipped at this, but I think I might need a few more commits, but would be excited to know if working.

3. I will look into these overlays, they are missing on all tab builds it turns out. Some I think are intentionally disabled

4. Okay try now, should be good to go.
Thanks. I noticed the tilapia nightly is not in 23rd folder.

DHO
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 492

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Update :

a. NAVBAR HIDE OPTIONS
e. Hidden Navbar Enable

Quote:
Thanks. I noticed the tilapia nightly is not in 23rd folder.

Hmm will manually upload it. Having issues with my automated scripts for nightlies
Developer for Team Vanir

DHO
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 492

DONATE TO ME
Nightly is finally up
Developer for Team Vanir

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DHO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.2.2, tilapia, vanir