FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Mr.Parkinsons DroidHD Utility 2.0

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 27

By Mr.Parkinson, Member on 19th April 2013, 05:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
MR. PARKINSON'S DROIDHD UTILITY 2.0

It's DANGEROUSLY REFRESHING

So this tool is a little late to the party, but its so feature rich, you know you might need it, whether you're new to the rooting scene, or you're just looking for a utility with a little more oomph!

Meet the DroidHD Utility 2.0. Packed with more features than you can imagine!
Utility Features:
Quote:

Stock Stuff Section (Deluxe and Lite Editions Only):
1) Fastboot Restore 9.16.6 4.1.2 Stock Jelly Bean (XT925/926)
2) Fastboot Restore 9.16.6 4.1.2 Stock Jelly Bean (Don't flash recovery)(XT925/926)
3) Fastboot Restore 9.16.6 4.1.2 Stock Jelly Bean (Don't flash modem)(XT925/926)
4) Fastboot Restore Stock Recovery
5) Fastboot Restore Stock Modem

ROMs Section (Deluxe Edition Only):
6) Push BatakangROM test16 and Google Apps to phone

Apps Section (Deluxe Edition Only):
7) Install Safestrap 3.05
8) Install Safestrap 3.12
9) Install voodoos OTA Rootkeeper
10) Install Titanium Backup

Roots, Unlocks, and Recoveries Section:
11) Root Your Phone (Motochopper Method)
12) Unlock Your Bootloader (Motopocalypse Method)
13) Step By Step Guide To Check If Your Bootloader Is Unlocked
14) Remove Bootloader Unlock Warning
15) Flash TWRP Custom Recovery 2.5.0.0

Don't be fooled! The DroidHD Utility is always free, whether you choose the Deluxe, Lite, or Ultra Lite edition.
The Editions
Deluxe:
The heaviest utility, at 1.35 Gigabytes when uncompressed, includes the full features set, and is free forever!
Download it Here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!8YpxgbDT!JUBR-R...tOL9kd5rdidJ2k

Lite:
Incase you don't need all of the features included in the Deluxe Edition, you can choose the Lite Edition, which only includes the Stock Stuff and Roots, Unlocks, and Recoveries sections.
Taking up only 974 Megabytes of Hard Drive space when uncompressed, its functional and convenient, and did I mention free?
Download it Here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!1VYTxI5Q!dAIdpQ...fnBUv1HNfKfgrA

Ultra-Lite:
This Utility Here is for the on-the-go rooter, with only Rooting, Unlocking, and Recovery Flashing Utilities built in, this bad boy is the lightest, weighing in at only 3.61 Megabytes when uncompressed. Plus, sensing a pattern yet? Its free!
Download it Here.
https://mega.co.nz/#!BZwWDDBa!LzAphQ...Sb4QiRWAXRoa9o

I would love some feedback! So if you try it and like it, thank me, shoot me a pm, email me at jeffc@myissn.com, do whatever!
Cheers!
Link to original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2236686
Changelog:

Quote:

2.0 Changelog:
-Updated the layout.
-Did some housecleaning.
-Added more stock recovery options.
-Added remove bootloader unlock warning.
-Added push Batakang ROM Test 16.
-Created Deluxe, Lite, and Ultra-Lite Editions.
-Working on GUI.
1.21 Changelog:
-Fixed a dangerous error where the recovery image wouldn't flash when recovering.
-Added the "Flash TWRP 2.5 Custom Recovery" program.
-Added an option to not flash recovery image.
-Added a step by step guide to see if your bootloader is unlocked.
-When restoring stock ROMs, you will now have the option to delete userdata.
1.1 Changelog:
-Removed the "Push Eclipse" option from the utility.
1.01 Changelog:
-Fixed a typo in the main menu.
-Changed the wording of fastboot option.
-Made a change to the Eclipse/GApps program.
1.0 Changelog:
-Initial Release.

Last edited by Mr.Parkinson; 19th April 2013 at 07:42 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Parkinson For This Useful Post: [ View ]

19th April 2013, 06:46 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
My comment would be this is basically a copy of what Matt does with his utilities which isnt too terrible, but you did not credit the real guy that did all the hard work.

CREDITS go to DAN R. for the exploits......writing a script to make life easier is rather simple.....sorry for the rain.
19th April 2013, 07:34 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Braintree

More
Oh, I did include credit to Dan where its due in the utility, such as the boot loader unlock exploits and the root exploits, but the rest I created myself approximately a day or two before matt released utility 1.20.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Parkinson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2013, 04:32 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Parkinson

MR. PARKINSON'S DROIDHD UTILITY 2.0

It's DANGEROUSLY REFRESHING

So this tool is a little late to the party, but its so feature rich, you know you might need it, whether you're new to the rooting scene, or you're just looking for a utility with a little more oomph!

Meet the DroidHD Utility 2.0. Packed with more features than you can imagine!
Utility Features:

Don't be fooled! The DroidHD Utility is always free, whether you choose the Deluxe, Lite, or Ultra Lite edition.
The Editions
Deluxe:
The heaviest utility, at 1.35 Gigabytes when uncompressed, includes the full features set, and is free forever!
Download it Here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!8YpxgbDT!JUBR-R...tOL9kd5rdidJ2k

Lite:
Incase you don't need all of the features included in the Deluxe Edition, you can choose the Lite Edition, which only includes the Stock Stuff and Roots, Unlocks, and Recoveries sections.
Taking up only 974 Megabytes of Hard Drive space when uncompressed, its functional and convenient, and did I mention free?
Download it Here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!1VYTxI5Q!dAIdpQ...fnBUv1HNfKfgrA

Ultra-Lite:
This Utility Here is for the on-the-go rooter, with only Rooting, Unlocking, and Recovery Flashing Utilities built in, this bad boy is the lightest, weighing in at only 3.61 Megabytes when uncompressed. Plus, sensing a pattern yet? Its free!
Download it Here.
https://mega.co.nz/#!BZwWDDBa!LzAphQ...Sb4QiRWAXRoa9o

I would love some feedback! So if you try it and like it, thank me, shoot me a pm, email me at jeffc@myissn.com, do whatever!
Cheers!
Link to original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2236686
Changelog:

I have never heard of you and no offense, how could I trust your utility?? i tried downloading it anyway to look at it and it wants me to upgrade my browser??? WTF.....I can't or wouldn't trust this..
20th April 2013, 04:39 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Braintree

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDDave

I have never heard of you and no offense, how could I trust your utility?? i tried downloading it anyway to look at it and it wants me to upgrade my browser??? WTF.....I can't or wouldn't trust this..

I understand you don't trust me, me being a "junior member" and all. In the original thread, which is linked at the bottom of the first post, I included the "source code" if that's what you want to call it, for the 1.0 batch file. Plus, since the entire utility is zipped, you can just extract the batch file, right click it, and press the edit button to read all the code. And the reason its asking you to upgrade your browser, is because I believe mega.co.nz (Kim Dotcom's new Megaupload) only works in chrome/Firefox, and maybe Safari?

20th April 2013, 04:40 AM |#6  

More
i was using chrome...
20th April 2013, 04:44 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Braintree

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDDave

i was using chrome...

What version number exactly?

24th April 2013, 12:26 AM |#8  
Flag Mishawaka, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 194

Donate to Me
More
Well, not only did this not remove the BL Unlock splash, it didn't flash TWRP either. The menu when I selected "4" to flash TWRP displayed the same information as option "3" to remove the BL Unlock splash and did nothing. Sorry bud, but your utility is a bust on 926, did you even test it out?
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLemacks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2013, 12:56 AM |#9  

More
Of course he didn't test it out that's why this utility is useless sorry bud

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to DVDDave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2013, 05:14 PM |#10  
New York
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
Didn't remove bootloader screen for me either. Anyone know how I can do it?

Sent from my XT926
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
utility
Previous Thread Next Thread