Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,504 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking For a Hard Case

Tip us?

art0605
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default Looking For a Hard Case

Looking for a hard case for the Nexus 10 that's kinda like the Otterbox Defender with the iPad.

This is the closest thing I could find: http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-REVOLUT...+case+nexus+10

But it doesnt have a snap on cover, which I also want. And I am not looking for a flip/ folio case.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
Galaxy SIV

orellius
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by art0605 View Post
Looking for a hard case for the Nexus 10 that's kinda like the Otterbox Defender with the iPad.

This is the closest thing I could find: http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-REVOLUT...+case+nexus+10

But it doesnt have a snap on cover, which I also want. And I am not looking for a flip/ folio case.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
There are none, literally. Welcome to the club of wanting one.

art0605
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by orellius View Post
There are none, literally. Welcome to the club of wanting one.
Well that's unfortunate. My Moko will hold me over for now, but hopefully in the near future there will be more protective hard cases.
Galaxy SIV

lKBZl
Old
(Last edited by lKBZl; 19th February 2013 at 05:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Well that's unfortunate. My Moko will hold me over for now, but hopefully in the near future there will be more protective hard cases.
Same here, I wish for a case like the comment below.

Clay
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I need a rigid screen cover case as well. I have the Samsung smart cover for my Tab 10.1 now and I got the gf the STM Grip for her iPad. I can not deal with a non rigid case as most of my usage is sitting or laying down and I use the rigid screen cover to prop it up against my legs. There is a great selection of cases for my Nexus 4. How is there no case like this for the Nexus 10? If anyone learns of a case with a rigid screen cover please let us know.

Charlie--
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I need a rigid screen cover case as well. I have the Samsung smart cover for my Tab 10.1 now and I got the gf the STM Grip for her iPad. I can not deal with a non rigid case as most of my usage is sitting or laying down and I use the rigid screen cover to prop it up against my legs. There is a great selection of cases for my Nexus 4. How is there no case like this for the Nexus 10? If anyone learns of a case with a rigid screen cover please let us know.

<snip>
A cover like in the photos you posted for the Samsung Tab would be idea for the Nexus 10 - I would defo' get one if they get made.

lKBZl
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-- View Post
A cover like in the photos you posted for the Samsung Tab would be idea for the Nexus 10 - I would defo' get one if they get made.
Everyone would The closes thing to that is the moko...

the_boo
Old
Thanks Meter 94
I emailed tech 21 and otterbox and they both told me they have no plans for the nexus 10

art0605
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_boo View Post
I emailed tech 21 and otterbox and they both told me they have no plans for the nexus 10
How can this day get any worse?
Galaxy SIV

TheKaz
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
How can this day get any worse?
They announce the new HTC phone is not coming to Verizon? Oh, wait. That happened yesterday...