FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Looking For a Hard Case

322 posts
Thanks Meter: 36
 
By art0605, Senior Member on 19th February 2013, 03:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Looking for a hard case for the Nexus 10 that's kinda like the Otterbox Defender with the iPad.

This is the closest thing I could find: http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-REVOLUT...+case+nexus+10

But it doesnt have a snap on cover, which I also want. And I am not looking for a flip/ folio case.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
 
 
19th February 2013, 06:11 AM |#2  
orellius's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by art0605

Looking for a hard case for the Nexus 10 that's kinda like the Otterbox Defender with the iPad.

This is the closest thing I could find: http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-REVOLUT...+case+nexus+10

But it doesnt have a snap on cover, which I also want. And I am not looking for a flip/ folio case.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

There are none, literally. Welcome to the club of wanting one.
19th February 2013, 12:20 PM |#3  
art0605's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orellius

There are none, literally. Welcome to the club of wanting one.

Well that's unfortunate. My Moko will hold me over for now, but hopefully in the near future there will be more protective hard cases.
19th February 2013, 12:49 PM |#4  
lKBZl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by art0605

Well that's unfortunate. My Moko will hold me over for now, but hopefully in the near future there will be more protective hard cases.

Same here, I wish for a case like the comment below.
Last edited by lKBZl; 19th February 2013 at 05:16 PM.
19th February 2013, 02:13 PM |#5  
Member
Flag Millersville PA
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I need a rigid screen cover case as well. I have the Samsung smart cover for my Tab 10.1 now and I got the gf the STM Grip for her iPad. I can not deal with a non rigid case as most of my usage is sitting or laying down and I use the rigid screen cover to prop it up against my legs. There is a great selection of cases for my Nexus 4. How is there no case like this for the Nexus 10? If anyone learns of a case with a rigid screen cover please let us know.



19th February 2013, 04:52 PM |#6  
Charlie--'s Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay

I need a rigid screen cover case as well. I have the Samsung smart cover for my Tab 10.1 now and I got the gf the STM Grip for her iPad. I can not deal with a non rigid case as most of my usage is sitting or laying down and I use the rigid screen cover to prop it up against my legs. There is a great selection of cases for my Nexus 4. How is there no case like this for the Nexus 10? If anyone learns of a case with a rigid screen cover please let us know.

<snip>

A cover like in the photos you posted for the Samsung Tab would be idea for the Nexus 10 - I would defo' get one if they get made.
19th February 2013, 05:16 PM |#7  
lKBZl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie--

A cover like in the photos you posted for the Samsung Tab would be idea for the Nexus 10 - I would defo' get one if they get made.

Everyone would The closes thing to that is the moko...
20th February 2013, 03:29 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
I emailed tech 21 and otterbox and they both told me they have no plans for the nexus 10
20th February 2013, 08:29 PM |#9  
art0605's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_boo

I emailed tech 21 and otterbox and they both told me they have no plans for the nexus 10

How can this day get any worse?
20th February 2013, 10:43 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by art0605

How can this day get any worse?

They announce the new HTC phone is not coming to Verizon? Oh, wait. That happened yesterday...
21st February 2013, 01:15 AM |#11  
art0605's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKaz

They announce the new HTC phone is not coming to Verizon? Oh, wait. That happened yesterday...

Eh, as long as the S IV comes to Verizon, I am ok with that.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes