[ROM][ICS][MDPI] Zelly Cream 6.0_Rejuvenated 12.03.14 [Both BL]

Announcement from saqib nazm: Zelly Cream 5.0_Reincarnation released
27th March 2013, 03:24 AM   |  #1201  
Thanks Meter: 8

110 posts
Re: [ROM][ICS][MDPI] Zelly Cream 2.5 True Xperia Z Jelly Bean[Both BL] 22.03.2013 Upd
my LWW not listed on device selection, checking device info on aroma installer is says xperia neo. Maybe im wrong download rom for hdpi? Coz my litle brother downloaded this rom. Zelly cream v2.5.2 by gagan u20. Someone can help me?
Sorry bad english

Sent from my WT19i using xda app-developers app
27th March 2013, 03:54 AM   |  #1202  
Thanks Meter: 15

75 posts
More
Re: [ROM][ICS][MDPI] Zelly Cream 2.5 True Xperia Z Jelly Bean[Both BL] 22.03.2013 Upd
That happened to me too, in system info it appears as Neo V, but if you proceed with the installation then you get the option to select LWW

Cheers

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2
27th March 2013, 04:04 AM   |  #1203  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 90

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auron.devil

my LWW not listed on device selection, checking device info on aroma installer is says xperia neo. Maybe im wrong download rom for hdpi? Coz my litle brother downloaded this rom. Zelly cream v2.5.2 by gagan u20. Someone can help me?
Sorry bad english

Probably is the hdpi xD
there's an option for lww in aroma

Sent from somewhere using xda premium
27th March 2013, 04:10 AM   |  #1204  

48 posts
I think this rom has some issues with Link2SD app. It frequently shows "SD Card unexpectedly removed" and some times the SD card is not remounted on boot. Any idea on what makes this happen?
27th March 2013, 05:53 AM   |  #1205  

110 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyBoss

That happened to me too, in system info it appears as Neo V, but if you proceed with the installation then you get the option to select LWW

Cheers

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

What should i chose on device select? Uncheck? Or what?

27th March 2013, 06:47 AM   |  #1206  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3,523

1,753 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanbassil

You are right and I know that you are the most affected one by that, but you are doing it after all for us so we should all support you with all the ways we can, which app do you think is the best for backing up, and by the way sony is very bad, there is an app called carbon that back ups even the progress in games but sony made its ics + phones with lock on that backup way

Titanium backup is a good app for that.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by auron.devil

Sorry bad english

Download from MDPI section.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspbc

I think this rom has some issues with Link2SD app. It frequently shows "SD Card unexpectedly removed" and some times the SD card is not remounted on boot. Any idea on what makes this happen?

Why you guys need a Link2SD app on this rom?? This rom has a custom package installer that allows you to choose whether you want to install your app on phone or SD card.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Friends last night I've completed my Boost My Xperia v3.0 app
It is almost ready, just need a few improvements and testing.
I'll add this app on Play Store and you guys can download free/pro version of this app.

Free version will have following features:
1. Ads
2. Switiching profiles (Gaming/Multitasking/Default)
3. Quick Boost
4. Widget.
5. No auto apply on boot, so you have to select profile each time when you boot your device.

Pro version will have following features (just for $0.99):
1. Ad free app
2. Switiching profiles (Gaming/Multitasking/Default)
3. Quick Boost
4. Widget.
5. Auto apply on boot, so you don't have to select profile each time when you boot your device.
6. Battery savior (start automatically when you choose any profile).
7. Improve SD speed (start automatically when you choose any profile).
8. Lag reducer and enhance smoothness module (start automatically when you choose any profile).
9. Stay in notification bar (optional for those who want to keep it in memory).

I hope you guys will like my work.

Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gagan.u20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2013, 10:25 AM   |  #1207  
Flag XDA-Forum
Thanks Meter: 51

249 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tspbc

I was having this problem when i was using Kappa kernel, I changed to MESA Hybrid v4.2 and problem resolved!!!
27th March 2013, 10:25 AM   |  #1208  
Thanks Meter: 18

157 posts
More
Hi mate
Can I have live wallpaper support over this rom by any mod or I have to change this rom?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
27th March 2013, 10:32 AM   |  #1209  
Thanks Meter: 209

1,041 posts
R: [ROM][ICS][MDPI] Zelly Cream 2.5 True Xperia Z Jelly Bean[Both BL] 22.03.2013 Upda
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.L.E.C.T.R.O.N.I.C

Hi mate
Can I have live wallpaper support over this rom by any mod or I have to change this rom?

There is an option in AROMA for this.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingozzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2013, 10:42 AM   |  #1210  
Thanks Meter: 18

157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingozzo

There is an option in AROMA for this.

On mini pro ,aroma has a big bug and is not full screen,it's just a half of screen and really small to read the text
Can you give me the name of what option I should tick?
And can I install rom again without full wipe?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
.587, ics, mdpi, zelly cream
Previous Thread Next Thread