Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,463 Members 50,903 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One launched, Will you buy it ?

Tip us?

knightz01
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: HTC One launched, Will you buy it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by advisoryy View Post
They made quality devices ( I mean components),but they failed with the updates. So,NO,I`ll never buy another HTC.
"Ditto"

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to knightz01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sultanxda
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 10574

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabology View Post
Exactly. And I feel that way about the hTC DROID DNA (butterfly)...like, how long has it been launched? And now the One comes along and makes that device feel like crap in comparison. I don't know where the managers or marketers in that company had graduated from, coz I haven't seen anything worse than such management. They're launching 1GHz single core units in China with JB while they refuse to update a dual core unit. And I hardly, or never see any ads about hTC anywhere in the middle east. There's no innovation in the One, not quietly brilliant at all. Plus the new button layout is confusing, I've seen YouTube videos and the persons handling it keeps pressing over the logo instead of the actual soft keys. Plus, I bet the new aluminum body will lead to connectivity issues, they claim they've found a way, but hTC is known to fail.
Well, when I was in Beirut I didn't see any ads for any kind of electronics, so I don't think HTC is the only company that lacks advertising in the Middle East

HTC should really stop changing the button layout... The Nexus 5 is going to be the best
17 years old and not the youngest developer on XDA

arabology
Old
Thanks Meter 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by android1234567 View Post
Well, when I was in Beirut I didn't see any ads for any kind of electronics, so I don't think HTC is the only company that lacks advertising in the Middle East

HTC should really stop changing the button layout... The Nexus 5 is going to be the best
No, actually our ads and billboards are all about electronics and diet milk the S3 ads where all over once it was launched, now everyone holds an S3 here, and most want to change to the note 2...(people here has nothing better to do)

Any news which brand the nexus 5 will be?
Current Devices:
-hTC sensation Rooted and S-OFF

Previous Devices:

-hTC One X (Sold due to screen flickering issue )
-hTC HD2
-xperia x10i

Sultanxda
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 10574

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabology View Post
No, actually our ads and billboards are all about electronics and diet milk the S3 ads where all over once it was launched, now everyone holds an S3 here, and most want to change to the note 2...(people here has nothing better to do)

Any news which brand the nexus 5 will be?
Nexus 5 might be LG again

And I know what you mean by all the diet milk ads
17 years old and not the youngest developer on XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to Sultanxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gelo01
Old
Thanks Meter 253

Maybe wait for a moment and wait for other companies to announce their flagship phones, then i'll choose. But as of the moment, the One outperforms all phones out there, so YES.

Sent from my HTC One S4 using xda-developers app

The-Last-Hylian
Old
Thanks Meter 476
If I can save up enough dough to buy the handset outright then yeah, I'll keep my HOX too as a back up...

I'ma bit lax to get rid of my HOX atm as it is a brilliant handset for what it can do, the technology in it is fantastic!
Device: HTC One - ARHD 71.1 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat | HTC Sense 6.0 | TWRP v2.6.3.3
Nexus 7 - Stock

Feel free to Thank me anytime

Gaijintensity
HTC One (M8) - Mega Tech Discussion Thread >>
My Guide: The Ultimate Stock to Custom ROM awesomeness Thread - Noob Friendly

kkk121
Old
Thanks Meter 80

I never had a problem with my htc. Still love my htc sensation. And will always have an htc phone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

letom
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Nope, Never buying HTC again, I got burnt on the HOX.
Phone 5 - ???
Phone 4 - NEXUS 5
Phone 3 - NEXUS 4
Phone 2 - HTC One X
Phone 1 - Desire HD

GaardenZwerch
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I have dropped HTC in favor of Sony (XPERIA S) because of HTC's attitude.
Would have gone for Nexus 4 if they had been more easily available at the time. Maybe next time

Frank

radiotrib
Old
Thanks Meter 124
I'm a fanboy .. I got one coming in 2-3 weeks ...

============================
HTC One M8 - stock (at the moment)HTC-One - S-OFF, Back to standard ROM ... HTC-One - S-ON, TWRP, ARHD 21.0
Qtek 9100 WinMo 6.1 ... 2 x HTC Desire ... HTC Pico ... HTC One-X - smashed ... HTC One-S drowned ... HTC One X+ ... HTC One SV
Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.