Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,672 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One aka M7 launched...

Tip us?

sebastianlow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I don't think they gave us a slap. I really enjoy the 5 inch screen of the Butterfly and I won't switch to a HTC One even if someone offered me one. The only thing worth noting is that bigger battery, it should have much better battery life compared to the Butterfly as it has a bigger battery and smaller screen. Even though the Snapdragon 600 is faster, when do you actually need that speed? Jelly Bean and the S4 Pro is already extremely snappy.

The thing that worries me is the dev team though. I am sure devs would go to the newer One but I really hope our Butterfly gets a good dev team.

soyuutaku
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastianlow View Post
I don't think they gave us a slap. I really enjoy the 5 inch screen of the Butterfly and I won't switch to a HTC One even if someone offered me one. The only thing worth noting is that bigger battery, it should have much better battery life compared to the Butterfly as it has a bigger battery and smaller screen. Even though the Snapdragon 600 is faster, when do you actually need that speed? Jelly Bean and the S4 Pro is already extremely snappy.

The thing that worries me is the dev team though. I am sure devs would go to the newer One but I really hope our Butterfly gets a good dev team.
Can't agree more. We need a good dev team for x920e/x920d...

philippecr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: HTC One aka M7 launched...

I personally thinks mdeejay is a good dev to have.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

sebastianlow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by philippecr View Post
I personally thinks mdeejay is a good dev to have.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app
Is he deving for the Butterfly X920D?

v-b-n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 728

DONATE TO ME
For once I am happy there is not a flood of ROMs for a phone ... less playing and more enjoying

Yes mdeejay is developing for all versions, just that updates only come when there are leaks or test ROMs coming out, otherwise what do you expect the dev to do each day to the same rom ... and hence during that time you have MODs and tweaks to play with
Current Devices : HTC One, iPhone 5
Retired : HTC Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation XE, HTC Sensation XL 16GB, Motorola Razr, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Xperia S, Xperia V, HOX+, HTC Butterfly, Galaxy S4
The Following User Says Thank You to v-b-n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]