FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

 View Poll Results: Was this thread helpfull

Yes
 
227 Vote(s)
94.98%
No
 
12 Vote(s)
5.02%

-THE ULTIMATE =BATTERY LIFE + GAMING PERFORMANCE=[setup/guide/UNDERVOLTING-explained]

3,996 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
By Shan89, Senior Member on 19th February 2013, 08:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th February 2013, 09:40 PM |#11  
geko95gek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 6,869
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95

xD jajajaa is what I am using since yesterday jajajaa but i didnt recognised it with the name of maxwen!! Jajajajaa

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Maxwen is the nick of the guy who wrote it.
 
 
19th February 2013, 09:43 PM |#12  
Shan89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95

xD jajajaa is what I am using since yesterday jajajaa but i didnt recognised it with the name of maxwen!! Jajajajaa

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Lol, anyway looks like i'll have to edit OP so ppl know the name of the governor
19th February 2013, 10:20 PM |#13  
mwilky's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 7,094
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: The ULTIMATE BATTERY LIFE+ GAMING PERFORMANCE setup/guide
If you use the repacked xm I posted it's set to smartmax automatically

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mwilky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 10:32 PM |#14  
Shan89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilky

If you use the repacked xm I posted it's set to smartmax automatically

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Yeah i did use your repack cuz of original s2w :P Also cuz of Smartmax as default on boot. thx for that.

Btw OP updated with final battery results. Ppl i think we have the perfect match here about battery + gaming + speed. It's simply revolution of HoX. And all thx to everyone who developed for HoX sucha amazing stuff, and we must not forget things can get only BETTER for hox from now on not worse, so we might expect even better stats.
20th February 2013, 12:42 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,161
 
Donate to Me
More
Just a small comment on smartmax
Setting boost_freq has actually not much of an effect

This is only used for the "external" boost interface of smartmax
This can be used e.g. from the android power module to boost
the cpu if required. But thats of course not implement in most roms

So only touch_poke_freq has an effect since this is use to boost
on input events from the touchscreen
The Following User Says Thank You to maxwen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 01:59 AM |#16  
Shan89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwen

Just a small comment on smartmax
Setting boost_freq has actually not much of an effect

This is only used for the "external" boost interface of smartmax
This can be used e.g. from the android power module to boost
the cpu if required. But thats of course not implement in most roms

So only touch_poke_freq has an effect since this is use to boost
on input events from the touchscreen

Thx on the correct info.

Edit - Benchmarks updated.
Last edited by Shan89; 20th February 2013 at 03:30 AM.
20th February 2013, 04:22 AM |#17  
gilbertvpuen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Re: The ULTIMATE BATTERY LIFE+ GAMING PERFORMANCE setup/guide
Hi. What app did u use to change governers? Any preferred?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
20th February 2013, 04:43 AM |#18  
Shan89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbertvpuen

Hi. What app did u use to change governers? Any preferred?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Hello , for changing the governors and schedulers undercloking , overclocking and changing the governor values i use SetCpu you can find it on apkmania site, as for undervolting and further more tweeking i'm using System tuner , you can find that one on the playstore. Btw it's in the Op
The Following User Says Thank You to Shan89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 05:47 AM |#19  
gilbertvpuen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Re: The ULTIMATE BATTERY LIFE+ GAMING PERFORMANCE setup/guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan89

Hello , for changing the governors and schedulers undercloking , overclocking and changing the governor values i use SetCpu you can find it on apkmania site, as for undervolting and further more tweeking i'm using System tuner , you can find that one on the playstore. Btw it's in the Op

Hi shan,thanks. One last thing. I noticed you have changed your fonts, im also in renovate rom with xm106. I dont see any options for that. Can u guide me too a link? Cnt find it in themes/ add ons thread.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
20th February 2013, 08:39 AM |#20  
dragonesdenano's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lanus, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 19,734
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: The ULTIMATE BATTERY LIFE+ GAMING PERFORMANCE setup/guide
Thnks shang, will try it in SkyDragon rom to see how it works, as Base 3.17 its better, hope to get better results,
Btw.. Kernel Devs makes our roms better.
Cheers

SkyDragon Teamę No Kangy rom allowed.
20th February 2013, 12:28 PM |#21  
Shan89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,707
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbertvpuen

Hi shan,thanks. One last thing. I noticed you have changed your fonts, im also in renovate rom with xm106. I dont see any options for that. Can u guide me too a link? Cnt find it in themes/ add ons thread.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Np, for changing the fonts you can use app from playstore as well named * RomTool box lite* And idk do you know theres also for renovate rom zip named *Renovate Plus* that zip contains bunch of mods and tweeks, you might wanna check it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonesdenano

Thnks shang, will try it in SkyDragon rom to see how it works, as Base 3.17 its better, hope to get better results,
Btw.. Kernel Devs makes our roms better.
Cheers

SkyDragon Teamę No Kangy rom allowed.

Np and yeah i was going to test on your Rom as well and hoping to hit maybe better results cuz of the new base
The Following User Says Thank You to Shan89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery life, guides, max performance, undervolting
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes