Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,964 Members 51,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Was this thread helpfull
Yes 220 94.83%
No 12 5.17%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

-THE ULTIMATE =BATTERY LIFE + GAMING PERFORMANCE=[setup/guide/UNDERVOLTING-explained]

Tip us?

Shan89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbertvpuen View Post
Hi shan,thanks. One last thing. I noticed you have changed your fonts, im also in renovate rom with xm106. I dont see any options for that. Can u guide me too a link? Cnt find it in themes/ add ons thread.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
Np, for changing the fonts you can use app from playstore as well named * RomTool box lite* And idk do you know theres also for renovate rom zip named *Renovate Plus* that zip contains bunch of mods and tweeks, you might wanna check it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonesdenano View Post
Thnks shang, will try it in SkyDragon rom to see how it works, as Base 3.17 its better, hope to get better results,
Btw.. Kernel Devs makes our roms better.
Cheers

SkyDragon Teamę No Kangy rom allowed.
Np and yeah i was going to test on your Rom as well and hoping to hit maybe better results cuz of the new base
HTC One X - The ultimate guide for battery life + performance[accurate UV values CPU & GPU, GPU OC/UC, EMC Oc(ram) safe freqs][PMC v8 setup for extreme battery and PMC v8 for performance FOR EVERYONE with SMARTMAX governor][SetCPU Guide/ Profiles SENSE & AOSP]-Updated 15.5.2013

Xperia Z1 PORT - App/Launcher/Widgets/Keyboard - ALL DEVICES
The Following User Says Thank You to Shan89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dragonesdenano
Old
Thanks Meter 11721

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: The ULTIMATE BATTERY LIFE+ GAMING PERFORMANCE setup/guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan89 View Post
Np, for changing the fonts you can use app from playstore as well named * RomTool box lite* And idk do you know theres also for renovate rom zip named *Renovate Plus* that zip contains bunch of mods and tweeks, you might wanna check it up.

Np and yeah i was going to test on your Rom as well and hoping to hit maybe better results cuz of the new base
Anyway, we never know, but yes , we need to try all:thumbup:

Shan89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2331
Quote:
Anyway, we never know, but yes , we need to try all:thumbup:

Yeah , looking forward to see your results from 3.17 base ,can't do it myself atm since i'm kind of busy but i'm sure you might be able to if you use your rom atm
HTC One X - The ultimate guide for battery life + performance[accurate UV values CPU & GPU, GPU OC/UC, EMC Oc(ram) safe freqs][PMC v8 setup for extreme battery and PMC v8 for performance FOR EVERYONE with SMARTMAX governor][SetCPU Guide/ Profiles SENSE & AOSP]-Updated 15.5.2013

The Following User Says Thank You to Shan89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dragonesdenano
Old
Thanks Meter 11721

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [(setup/guide)] -THE ULTIMATE =BATTERY LIFE + GAMING PERFORMANCE=

Quote:
Yeah , looking forward to see your results from 3.17 base ,can't do it myself atm since i'm kind of busy but i'm sure you might be able to if you use your rom atm
Same here, hahhahaha, just crazy mate... I m living inside recovery these day... But have me promise i will report once i can

SKYDRAGON, El M1
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonesdenano For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shan89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2331
Quote:
Same here, hahhahaha, just crazy mate... I m living inside recovery these day... But have me promise i will report once i can

SKYDRAGON, El M1
Same here about recovery lol, i'm starting to see blue IRL Anyway whenever you decide to rest from being flashaholic please report or upload us pics so i can put them in OP , i guess i'll start some testing to try and see is XM making wonders with every rom and on which one it performs the best.

dragonesdenano
Old
Thanks Meter 11721

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [(setup/guide)] -THE ULTIMATE =BATTERY LIFE + GAMING PERFORMANCE=

Quote:
Same here about recovery lol, i'm starting to see blue IRL Anyway whenever you decide to rest from being flashaholic please report or upload us pics so i can put them in OP , i guess i'll start some testing to try and see is XM making wonders with every rom and on which one it performs the best.
Sure, we need more donations to buy another hox
Yes, will be great more kernel test... Amazing. Lets play begin
SKYDRAGON, El M1

Xphoid
Old
Thanks Meter 918
Quote:
Np, for changing the fonts you can use app from playstore as well named * RomTool box lite*
First of all nice thread mate, congrats...

two questions but OT =) which font are you using? I guess it is not "Comic ..." but loved it =) and which apk are you using over Citadel to test?
YoU chOOse liFe, nO ReGretsSs!...
Galaxy S4 (i9500)

AICP (Android Ice Cold Project) community on Google +
The Following User Says Thank You to Xphoid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Goku80
Old
Thanks Meter 6545
Shan..All i have to say is mate great job..Well done on the thread..I have been reading here for the last few days and well i basically got nothing to say..and regarding me opening a thread..well was going to do but got so caught up with keeping up with my other ones and the rom thread i forgot about it...

well done mate.. great thread and great results
The Following User Says Thank You to Goku80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shan89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xphoid View Post
First of all nice thread mate, congrats...

two questions but OT =) which font are you using? I guess it is not "Comic ..." but loved it =) and which apk are you using over Citadel to test?
Thx, glad you liked it, the font is *anke sans* from *Rom toolBox Lite*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku80 View Post
Shan..All i have to say is mate great job..Well done on the thread..I have been reading here for the last few days and well i basically got nothing to say..and regarding me opening a thread..well was going to do but got so caught up with keeping up with my other ones and the rom thread i forgot about it...

well done mate.. great thread and great results
Thx , appreciate it , like i said in 1st page i was actually waiting for you or geko to make one lol Anyway the important thing is we have now something like this floating around, it should ( i hope ) prevent many question about battery/gaming settings etc.

hamdir
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13285
good work, im glad you explained how to UV, should help people understand it finally

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

by the way i sometimes gets locks up with a general UV -75 on my variant 2 when playing MC4 full effects

i know its better to UV per step, but i cant be bothered

The Following User Says Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
battery life, guides, max performance, undervolting