Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,981 Members 39,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Indian Users] HTC One - General Discussions

Tip us?

mudit.anand
Old
(Last edited by mudit.anand; 5th February 2014 at 07:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sankar24 View Post
I have dual sim. They changed the camera for purple tint thennit had a sweep wake problem so they changed the power switch but when the problem continued they changed the motherboard.. total to n fro it took abt a month. They will swap a phone only when they cant repair it. Normally they swap a phone if within 20 days it has problem. This is what i learnt from SC.
hey sankar thanks buddy
can you plz tellme from which service center did you got ur phone fixed in india.? what is sweep wake problem? after hearing ur one month sad story i am thinking not to get my phone fixed..

maluko786
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 4.3 update for dual sim..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevhunk View Post
If unlocked devices in UK receives the update by this week, then we can expect OTA to land in India in the next week (from previous trends)

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

When my HTC one dual sim will get 4.3 update in India.

yatindroid
Old
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by maluko786 View Post
When my HTC one dual sim will get 4.3 update in India.
It will skip 4.3
Update 4.2.2 to 4.4.2 directly which will be late March

from HTC One
The Following User Says Thank You to yatindroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kishorsidu
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Update is here
Karma is a B#TCH....Press THANKS if i helped you

HTC ONE - ( 32Gigs ) (hell yeah!!!)

Asus Nexus 7 - 32 Gigs

Old devices -
  • Galaxy Y (yeah i know)
  • Galaxy Tab 10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to kishorsidu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitin_ko
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Nothing for HTC one dual sim yet

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk
Today: HTC ONE Dual Sim 802d, Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP311
Yesterday: Motorola Droid Razr XT912, Motorola Glam XT800, HTC Touch Diamond

has33
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Any body here has the link to Indian Kernels (HTC_038)?

I just got my HTC One back from RMA.. SIM issue. I got S-OFF and unlocked boot loader & then started off with flashing base ROM for Indian HTC One: http://www.htc1guru.com/2013/11/guru...7-4-stock-rom/ I then updated to HBOOT 1.56 with OS:4.19.401.8 & RADIO: 4A.23.32.3263.28. And finally the Bulletproof kernal, to get HTC logo as option key and swipe to wake/sleep features. Here are the details:

First thing I noticed was that my Wifi signal went pretty bad. I mean, even when the phone is like 5 ft away from the router, I get between 2 and 3 bars. And when I'm in the next room, on the bed which is hardly 15 ft away and in a straight path to the router with just a wooden door in between, I get absolutely no signal at all!

I'm not sure if its coz of the hboot and radio upgrade or a bug in this ROM. But I end up wasting precious 3G MBs when I use the phone in the bed
Any body here know what could be the issue here? I ve been using the wifi on this phone in my bed for over a yr without issues, before the RMA. Could it be a hardware issue?

Anyways, then I tried the ViperOne 4.3.0 (4.06.1540.3) ROM. It was fantastic and everything was great .. but the wifi issues were still there and weirdly, all the kernels in the Venom tweaks, were inaccessible.

I was told by sneakyghost to first flash the firmware 4.06.1540.2 and hboot 1.56 from base 1540.3 to get you up to latest. I tried but all the 1s from his thread failed - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2316726 .. even with the SuperCID. Only the original unmodified Base 4.19.401.8 FULL Firmware worked and even after that when I flashed Viper ROM, the kernels remained inaccessible.

I also tried flashing Bulletproof & ElementalX kernals before and after flashing Viper ROM. ElementalX always failed (even after clearning cache and trying other troubleshooting). I either got a boot loop or weird fractals on boot or just no boot. Bulletproof worked before Viper flash but when I flashed Viper ROM, it overwrote the kernal or whatever coz non of the features of bulletproof kernal worked after flashing Viper ROM. And flashing bulletproof after Viper ROM, got me the same results as with ElememtalX.. i.e. boot loop or weird fractals on boot or just no boot. Though it didn't say 'failed' on completion (same as in ElementalX)

So, I was wondering if anyone here has a link to all the kernals compatible with Indian HTC One (HTC_038)?

Sorry for the long post .. hope every1 doesn't tl;dr

I srsly need to fix my wifi and get Viper ROM with logo as option and swipe to wake/sleep features.

prabhunakul
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Awesome! Downloading the update!!

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishorsidu View Post
Update is here
I have the same 2 devices! Cheers!!
HTC One 32Gigs and Nexus 7 32 Gigs..

Thanks for the heads up on HTC One update...

demonknight
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Which update is this please?

nitin_ko
Old
(Last edited by nitin_ko; 7th February 2014 at 08:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 80
KitKat Lands On Indian HTC ONE Single Sim

Click image for larger version

Name:	kitkat.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	2564078
Today: HTC ONE Dual Sim 802d, Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP311
Yesterday: Motorola Droid Razr XT912, Motorola Glam XT800, HTC Touch Diamond

khandelwalsiddharth
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Can someone post the Indian kitkat firmware ???

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU!