OP germanojose

21st February 2013, 07:15 PM   |  #11  
Flag Houston, because I have a problem
Thanks Meter: 288

1,313 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bismeetsahoo

HTC is claiming that the UltraPixel camera on the HTC One will be able to capture 300 percent more light than competitors. You can shoot 1080p HD videos, HDR videos and there's a single LED flash for even better low-light shooting.

^ Is it comparable to sony xperia z 13mp cam ?

The Speria pics look worse than my E4GT.

I've been in the camera bix for years and one thing is for sure, if you pack more dots into a smaller area the dots are then smaller. Less surface area means less light hits it and therefor less color spectrum capture and less light band capture. The reason SLR cameras can hit the higher pixels is due to the CCD size. The CCD is WAY bigger in the SLR than any cell phone so it can capture more color spectrum and more light bands.

I for one think that the camera in the HTC One will really stun people when they actually use it next to their old phone.
22nd February 2013, 02:14 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 13

39 posts
I have the same problem
22nd February 2013, 04:56 AM   |  #13  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 20

296 posts
I hope HTC focuses on an update. It took forever to get anything when I have the evo 4g
22nd February 2013, 08:10 AM   |  #14  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 119

375 posts
Every video or picture I've seen from the HTC One (especially the videos) have looked average to flat out bad.. Really hope this is just due to insufficient software optimization and will be corrected before release as right now it's not looking too good.
22nd February 2013, 12:56 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 3

39 posts
never trust HTC

Your marketing is bad and liar
22nd February 2013, 02:53 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

25 posts
Thumbs up
New test sample, Fixed FPS, I think the others videos was with HDR ON.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ6VZW6NUFY

In this Video go to 29.9~30FPS Static
22nd February 2013, 02:55 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 358

1,063 posts
Re: HTC One Camera - Video Recording
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapha.194

never trust HTC

Your marketing is bad and liar

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38326427
You're a Xperia Z spammer!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
Last edited by NiCk.JaY; 22nd February 2013 at 02:58 PM.
22nd February 2013, 09:36 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 144

399 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan3686

Guys it could be that its the demo unit..The retail unit might have everything fixed..Lets wait and watch.

I've heard this liine a I've heard this line a million times, for dozens of phones I've followed through the years. Either from delusional people, from fanboys, or just simply ignorant people who don't follow this stuff closely. Images taken from the demo unit that's trotted out to the press when it is announced will not magically grow wings and transform into something else on the final product, especially when there's only a few weeks til launch. Even going from alpha stages, with the final camera hardware is decided, the difference is marginal. You really think they have to start from the ground up building software for the camera for every single new smartphone? Like a puppy who is blind at birth and it's eyes open after a few weeks? It is not only ridiculous, but it has never been true. SGS2, SGS3, Nokia Lumia 920, Pureview 808, HTC One X, Xperia Z, and every other smartphone ever, even going back to Sony and Nokia candybar phones with buttons.
22nd February 2013, 10:08 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 3

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by katamari201

i've heard this liine a i've heard this line a million times, for dozens of phones i've followed through the years. Either from delusional people, from fanboys, or just simply ignorant people who don't follow this stuff closely. Images taken from the demo unit that's trotted out to the press when it is announced will not magically grow wings and transform into something else on the final product, especially when there's only a few weeks til launch. Even going from alpha stages, with the final camera hardware is decided, the difference is marginal. You really think they have to start from the ground up building software for the camera for every single new smartphone? Like a puppy who is blind at birth and it's eyes open after a few weeks? It is not only ridiculous, but it has never been true. Sgs2, sgs3, nokia lumia 920, pureview 808, htc one x, xperia z, and every other smartphone ever, even going back to sony and nokia candybar phones with buttons.

Lol

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

HTC again disappoints me

Lost in comparative picture between Lumia 920
and now lost for the Iphone 5

http://asia.cnet.com/htc-one-vs-ipho...t-62220556.htm

This camera can be better than Motorola Razr Hd ?

And I say more ....
Camera 13 MP's Xperia z NOT does better than IP5 and Galaxy S3!

They should make a mobile with 10 mm and put a bigger sensor a battery and a decent audio quality than that of those who make war USELESS phone thinner.
Last edited by rapha.194; 22nd February 2013 at 10:27 PM.
23rd February 2013, 11:41 AM   |  #20  
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 30

147 posts
More
Re: HTC One Camera - Video Recording
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan3686

Guys it could be that its the demo unit..The retail unit might have everything fixed..Lets wait and watch.

Yea most likely. They probably slapped on some low quality parts to have some demo units available.

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread