FORUMS

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

HTC Sense battery mod

20th February 2013, 05:28 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Paso Robles, CA
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Looking for the HTC battery mod. I had it on LJC then I odin'ed back to stock to do the MA7 update and lost it I didn't save it on my hard drive either. Searched and searched and now I can't find it. Hoping someone has it saved and can link me/upload it!!


**EDIT**

Found all the .png files necessary to do the mod by searching the GS3 forums. Open SystemUI.apk and place them in the res/drawable-xhdpi folder.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-12-13-20-35-19.jpg
Views:	2029
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1745105   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-24-00-26-23.jpg
Views:	810
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1756347  
Attached Files
File Type: zip htc_sense_battery.zip - [Click for QR Code] (148.9 KB, 77 views)
Last edited by kalapa; 26th February 2013 at 06:21 PM.
 
 
20th February 2013, 02:28 PM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Flag colorado
Thanks Meter: 399
 
More
Re: Request: HTC Sense battery mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalapa

Looking for the HTC battery mod. I had it on LJC then I odin'ed back to stock to do the MA7 update and lost it I didn't save it on my hard drive either. Searched and searched and now I can't find it. Hoping someone has it saved and can link me/upload it!!

Morphology has it bro. I'm pretty sure u can flash it with ma7. Mack did. Just flash the updater. Then morph away. I love sense. I love there battery mod too. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
23rd February 2013, 10:11 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Paso Robles, CA
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Haven't looked too much at morphology but I don't want to download an entire theming mod.. all I want is the Sense battery.

I found all the correct .png images from the S3 forums, but MA7 doesn't seem to work the same way as LJC did.. in LJC(unless I'm mistaken) you could just decompile SystemUI.apk, replace the battery .png files in the res/drawable-sw720dp-xhdpi folder with the modded battery images, recompile, and you'd be good to go. Now that doesn't seem to work. SystemUI reloads as if no changes were made.
Last edited by kalapa; 23rd February 2013 at 10:13 PM.
24th February 2013, 12:23 AM |#4  
fryingpan0613's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,531
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Request: HTC Sense battery mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalapa

Haven't looked too much at morphology but I don't want to download an entire theming mod.. all I want is the Sense battery.

I found all the correct .png images from the S3 forums, but MA7 doesn't seem to work the same way as LJC did.. in LJC(unless I'm mistaken) you could just decompile SystemUI.apk, replace the battery .png files in the res/drawable-sw720dp-xhdpi folder with the modded battery images, recompile, and you'd be good to go. Now that doesn't seem to work. SystemUI reloads as if no changes were made.

Goes in drawable-xhdpi and there is no need for compiling to replace those pngs


The Following User Says Thank You to fryingpan0613 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 05:02 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalapa

Looking for the HTC battery mod. I had it on LJC then I odin'ed back to stock to do the MA7 update and lost it I didn't save it on my hard drive either. Searched and searched and now I can't find it. Hoping someone has it saved and can link me/upload it!!

I like your clock and weather widget. What app are you using for both?
24th February 2013, 08:22 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Paso Robles, CA
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fryingpan0613

Goes in drawable-xhdpi and there is no need for compiling to replace those pngs

ahh, yes, I had the wrong folder. That got it to work. Thank you sir! and yeah I just added them to the folder using 7zip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mranonymous

I like your clock and weather widget. What app are you using for both?

That's Beautiful Widgets
24th February 2013, 08:30 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Paso Robles, CA
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Success! Going to update OP with the files I used for anyone else who wants to do this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-24-00-26-23.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1756341  
The Following User Says Thank You to kalapa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2013, 09:14 PM |#8  
Member
TURKEY
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Tahnks
24th July 2013, 04:29 PM |#9  
mrwright83's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flash City, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Can we flash in the recovery

Sent From Galaxy Super Note 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes