5,598,908 Members 30,547 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

So today my e975 arrived. What to do first?

Tip us?

Singlddy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default So today my e975 arrived. What to do first?

Hi all,

Today my LG Optimus G E975 finaly arrived. I live in Europe (NL) so I waited for this model to not get in trouble with frequency bands in a few months when LTE will become available here. According to the specs I wouldn't have a problem with LTE with at least half of the providers.

My provider probably will not implement it soon so I can switch to a good one at that time. Now I have slow UMTS 364kb/s but eey it is unlimited for 50ct a day. streaming over 10G a month. When I putted my simcard in it had no problem detecting anything it even changed the language of the phone to my own, i wouldn't have a problem with english but ok it is easy.

Qslide apps are in the notification bar. It comes with JB 4.1.2 straight from the box and had the right plug for me. Both English and European.

It even updated E97510a-OPEN-HK to E97510b-OPEN-HK, again something i didn't expect from a phone ordered internationally (updates are a B.eautiful I.ntelligent T.easing C.harismatic H.ermaphrodite here for outside phones) so I am very pleased.

So obviously what to do first with this phone? I don't need root yet as I am not intrested in trying new roms in the next couple of weeks but what about themes and tweaks? Any European users that know a place where they would sell the right bumper or otterbox and/or screen protectors that I don't need to ship from US or asia? I don't feel like waiting for weeks or pay for express delivery to double the price.

baguhanx90
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default F180l update to e975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlddy View Post
Hi all,

Today my LG Optimus G E975 finaly arrived. I live in Europe (NL) so I waited for this model to not get in trouble with frequency bands in a few months when LTE will become available here. According to the specs I wouldn't have a problem with LTE with at least half of the providers.

My provider probably will not implement it soon so I can switch to a good one at that time. Now I have slow UMTS 364kb/s but eey it is unlimited for 50ct a day. streaming over 10G a month. When I putted my simcard in it had no problem detecting anything it even changed the language of the phone to my own, i wouldn't have a problem with english but ok it is easy.

Qslide apps are in the notification bar. It comes with JB 4.1.2 straight from the box and had the right plug for me. Both English and European.

It even updated E97510a-OPEN-HK to E97510b-OPEN-HK, again something i didn't expect from a phone ordered internationally (updates are a B.eautiful I.ntelligent T.easing C.harismatic H.ermaphrodite here for outside phones) so I am very pleased.

So obviously what to do first with this phone? I don't need root yet as I am not intrested in trying new roms in the next couple of weeks but what about themes and tweaks? Any European users that know a place where they would sell the right bumper or otterbox and/or screen protectors that I don't need to ship from US or asia? I don't feel like waiting for weeks or pay for express delivery to double the price.

Hi sir I'm from united kingdom. I bought an LG OPTIMUS G F180L from Korea. Is it possible to update f180l lte version to e975 lte version. I don't like the version of f180l there are few apps that cannot uninstall.

Please help and guide me.

Thanks

iEthos
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by baguhanx90 View Post
Hi sir I'm from united kingdom. I bought an LG OPTIMUS G F180L from Korea. Is it possible to update f180l lte version to e975 lte version. I don't like the version of f180l there are few apps that cannot uninstall.

Thanks
exactly this is my problem and want to apply e975 version onto my F180L/e973

aws1727
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Hi all,

hello dear , from where you bought the phone LG E975 UK version? i want to buy one t use it in USA and then use in in Meddil east. do you know whatking of frequency support? and is it comeing with another carrier applicatons?

Thanks

Singlddy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by baguhanx90 View Post

Thanks
Im not sure, as I did not try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aws1727 View Post
hello dear , from where you bought the phone LG E975 UK version? i want to buy one t use it in USA and then use in in Meddil east. do you know whatking of frequency support? and is it comeing with another carrier applicatons?

Thanks
I send it to you in pm

iEthos
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Im not sure, as I did not try it.

I send it to you in pm
send it to everybody man

Singlddy
Old
(Last edited by Singlddy; 26th February 2013 at 07:05 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEthos View Post
send it to everybody man
Not sure if I am allowed to make an obvious link to a store on XDA but I'm sure someone will remove it if it is needed http://www.mobicity.co.uk/lg-e975-optimus-g-lte-4g.html

Just for clearity
ROM E97510a-OPEN-HK
European and UK plug

iEthos
Old
(Last edited by iEthos; 26th February 2013 at 07:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14
Default Re: So today my e975 arrived. What to do first?

don worry noone will remove anything..

Edit ..
hey but there is nothing we wanted link of tools r roms

Sent from my LG-F180L using xda app-developers app

HighxTech
Old
Thanks Meter 1
root, freegee, cm10.1 port, show off

Claureid
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I'm reeally confused as well as tensed about compatibility of ROMs between E970, E973 and the E975......which I bought. I owned a ZTE Blade which ruled in moddability, lets see whats the future for Optimus G !