Downloading now.
Pretty excited haha.

Thanks digiblur!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
20th February 2013, 04:58 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 22

135 posts
More
looks interesting but what is missing. you stated that there's no samy bloatware. what do you consider bloatware? allcast? the samy camera? paper artist? s note? s calander? you stated there's not screenies because it's stock. but you mentioned that it wasn't.

That is why is wish more people can write reviews on the roms. that way people within the community don't have to sit around all day flashing roms only to find out it's not what they are looking for. case in point: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...138317&page=11 I just wanted to let everyone know what they were walking into. didn't meant to make a few people cry about lolcats and stuff. I don't know how to do that ****. My only expertise is to write about what I see.

Then I flashed the labrats thinking this is the one. OMG, what a tacky boot up screen. and when I pulled down the drop down notification tab...that's it, this rom has got to go. (No disrespect to them, I read their post and they worked hard on it, they also quickly answered all posts and they are active which was more than the previous rom...it's just something for not me. I could probably change the the pull down picture, but the point isn't that)

sorry for hijacking your thread to rant, wished there were more clues as to what comes with the rom, basically a feature list and you know, we will die without more screenies!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skoobz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 04:58 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 385

920 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by devynbf

Downloading now.
Pretty excited haha.

Thanks digiblur!

Nice, solid, no-nonsense ROM. Love it.

BTW, since you removed all the AllShare stuff, you should remove FWUpgrade.apk, too. That's what triggers the download of the AllShare Cast dongle firmware update from the market, and since your ROM doesn't have AllShare, the firmware update will just waste space.

Also, if I just want your status bar on MA7 stock, do I just pull your SystemUI.apk and then push it to /system/app ?
20th February 2013, 05:01 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 312

966 posts
Re: [ROM] [MA7] [2013/02/19] digiblur ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoobz

looks interesting but what is missing. you stated that there's no samy bloatware. what do you consider bloatware? allcast? the samy camera? paper artist? s note? s calander? you stated there's not screenies because it's stock. but you mentioned that it wasn't.

That is why is wish more people can write reviews on the roms. that way people within the community don't have to sit around all day flashing roms only to find out it's not what they are looking for. case in point: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...138317&page=11 I just wanted to let everyone know what they were walking into. didn't meant to make a few people cry about lolcats and stuff. I don't know how to do that ****. My only expertise is to write about what I see.

Then I flashed the labrats thinking this is the one. OMG, what a tacky boot up screen. and when I pulled down the drop down notification tab...that's it, this rom has got to go. (No disrespect to them, I read their post and they worked hard on it, they also quickly answered all posts and they are active which was more than the previous rom...it's just something for not me. I could probably change the the pull down picture, but the point isn't that)

sorry for hijacking your thread to rant, wished there were more clues as to what comes with the rom, basically a feature list and you know, we will die without more screenies!!

Why dont you just flash it and see it?...

20th February 2013, 05:06 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 22

135 posts
More
maybe. let me ride with t3's stock ma7. but i'll lurk this post to see what others chime about.
20th February 2013, 05:58 PM   |  #18  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,065

3,097 posts
Donate to Me
Re: [ROM] [MA7] [2013/02/19] digiblur ROM
Thanks for the recommendations as I do have a few other things I am looking to clean out. As a pointed out I am a one man crew and this is just a small hobby. I always created clean roms for myself and figured I would share this time around.

I will see if I can throw together a list of apks I removed. They are easy to throw back in and do your own thing.

Things I am looking at are removing the eyeball thing, roaming notification in status bar(dumbest ever!), connection optimizer, etc.

Sent from my little Note2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to digiblur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 06:00 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 1,373

1,543 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur

Thanks for the recommendations as I do have a few other things I am looking to clean out. As a pointed out I am a one man crew and this is just a small hobby. I always created clean roms for myself and figured I would share this time around.

I will see if I can throw together a list of apks I removed. They are easy to throw back in and do your own thing.

Things I am looking at are removing the eyeball thing, roaming notification in status bar(dumbest ever!), connection optimizer, etc.

Sent from my little Note2

it runs good db. im sporting it now.
20th February 2013, 06:34 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 30

215 posts
I know this should be a given, but just want to make sure.

When you say flash the all-in-one firmware from t3, you mean the deodex one, correct?

Thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread