Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 44,846 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One Black for AT&T?

Tip us?

steptaker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC One Black for AT&T?

Will AT&T get the HTC One in black before pre-order or did they run out before I could get them?

kirdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 305
They are not open for preorder because of some delays. No one knows exactly if they will be available launch day or if there will be further delay.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

leerage
Old
Thanks Meter 135
I've been wondering the same thing for Sprint. I can't get any answers from either HTC or Sprint. I'm just going to go out to my local Sprint store on the 19th and see if they got them. If not hold out to the 30th and if nothing by then ill just go ahead and get the silver so I can get the $100 back.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

holz75
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I posted this in another thread: According to the press release at the bottom of this article, the answer is apparently yes but only in the 32gb model.

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-la...rience-tour-us

AT&T: Available on April 19th in silver and black with 32GB of memory for $199.99, and in silver with 64 GB of memory for $299.99 with a two-year commitment.
Sprint: Available on April 19th in silver and black with 32GB of memory for $199.99 with a two-year commitment.
T-Mobile: Available later this spring in silver with 32GB of memory.
Best Buy: Available with service from AT&T and Sprint in conjunction with wireless operator availability.