Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

HTC One Black for AT&T?

OP steptaker

8th April 2013, 04:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
Will AT&T get the HTC One in black before pre-order or did they run out before I could get them?
8th April 2013, 05:40 AM   |  #2  
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 315

2,203 posts
More
They are not open for preorder because of some delays. No one knows exactly if they will be available launch day or if there will be further delay.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
8th April 2013, 05:55 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 135

412 posts
More
I've been wondering the same thing for Sprint. I can't get any answers from either HTC or Sprint. I'm just going to go out to my local Sprint store on the 19th and see if they got them. If not hold out to the 30th and if nothing by then ill just go ahead and get the silver so I can get the $100 back.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
8th April 2013, 06:25 AM   |  #4  
LA, CA
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
I posted this in another thread: According to the press release at the bottom of this article, the answer is apparently yes but only in the 32gb model.

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-la...rience-tour-us

AT&T: Available on April 19th in silver and black with 32GB of memory for $199.99, and in silver with 64 GB of memory for $299.99 with a two-year commitment.
Sprint: Available on April 19th in silver and black with 32GB of memory for $199.99 with a two-year commitment.
T-Mobile: Available later this spring in silver with 32GB of memory.
Best Buy: Available with service from AT&T and Sprint in conjunction with wireless operator availability.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread