XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

M7 devs

Tip us?

Xistance
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3753

DONATE TO ME
Though I'm just new, I'll take a look at what I can do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xistance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

poondog
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7157
You guys are making me so excited its always nice to have devs you know and you have used their work before :')

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by torxx View Post
Team Venom is in!!
Are you representing team venom? I am guessing a lot of the team will be jumping on board
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poondog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

secXces_debaki
Old
Thanks Meter 707

DONATE TO ME
I think, the team Skydragon (i'm a part of it)(Chef dev for Stripped Rom (secXces) to maximum without bugs (i try it x)) try the Htc m7 too. :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secXces_debaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj338 View Post
You guys are making me so excited its always nice to have devs you know and you have used their work before :')

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Are you representing team venom? I am guessing a lot of the team will be jumping on board
you ll probably see several team venom members on the gsm version and the sprint version

started the m0narx donation drive on venomroms.com, cuz with all the stuff thats missing (imo) from sense5, hes the best bet to right some wrongs software wise
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 8757

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: M7 devs

My toolkit will be released for this phone. Don't worry about that

I may jump to this phone if I can save up for it. We shall see. Broke college students can't always have fancy gadgets anymore lol

Sent From My HTC One S via Someone's Room
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

epsix
Old
Thanks Meter 221

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17 View Post
you ll probably see several team venom members on the gsm version and the sprint version

started the m0narx donation drive on venomroms.com, cuz with all the stuff thats missing (imo) from sense5, hes the best bet to right some wrongs software wise
I rather donate to get S-OFF dev, there's gonna be plenty of development for this device.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

poondog
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7157
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsix View Post
I rather donate to get S-OFF dev, there's gonna be plenty of development for this device.

That's a tad negative towards team venom.
The reason behind getting m0narX a phone is not for bounty or payment. Its so that he can develop venom tweaks for it, because he is the master/leader of team venom
Its a donation for his support and the development of the ROM, not a donation for bounty or just for money. The money will be used to buy monarx's phone
S-off is usually bounty, where the person collects money for what they've done
Just my 2c
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poondog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeffsanace
Old
Thanks Meter 2878

DONATE TO ME

Bad Seed Customs will be along for the ride, you know we couldn't pass this one up.

Bad Seed Customs
Just Sick!

If I have helped you, Please hit the the THANKS BUTTON!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jeffsanace For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsix View Post

no one is obligating you to do anything, if you want to donate to s-off then do so
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

strip419
Old
(Last edited by strip419; 21st February 2013 at 01:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 167

Nothing beats the feeling of having the best devs in the industry(yep in the industry coz all these OEM guys keep f**ken up) sign up for Ur device...I bet the GSM version will get s-off first, cos these carriers I don't trust em.....salute guys its great to see u here

Sent from my Desire Z using xda premium
***********BE COOL MAN AM JUST 17***********
Soo get of my back...... #notyaplaymate
My big guys HTC g2
Rom= andromadus testbuild Jb
Galaxy S2
Rom= Stock ICS

The Following User Says Thank You to strip419 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]