[Celkon200] Status bar moding v2

Do you want a custom rom to be developed for our celkon a200?

• i dont care and i'm pretty happy with the stock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cant decide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Shrihari007

Apr 17, 2012
Hi guys here is a status bar mod for Celkon A200 device which has new battery icons and overall new icons...will release second version later in the week...working perfectly with no bugs...

How to install:

*)download the zip and paste it in sd card
*)go to clockwork mod and select install zip from sd card
*)select the zip and press ok...

reboot and enjoy.......
:laugh:

Dont forget to press thanks

Another theme released...download and install update2.zip via cwm.....screenshot added...

Press thanks if helped

Attachments

• update2.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_2013-03-02-08-57-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-02-08-57-13.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

ManishGade

Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Thanks

Thanks for ur efforts shri.. I appreciate ur efforts.. I have rooted my phone successfully and also applied the status bar icon mod following ur instructions.. they are superb... You must be working on new ROM for our device..? if possible please try to build custom ROM based on Jelly Bean.. as it is super smooth.. Thanks sir :)

Shrihari007

Apr 17, 2012
Thanks for ur efforts shri.. I appreciate ur efforts.. I have rooted my phone successfully and also applied the status bar icon mod following ur instructions.. they are superb... You must be working on new ROM for our device..?
thanks..Also check out the bravia+beats mod...

if possible please try to build custom ROM based on Jelly Bean.. as it is super smooth.. Thanks sir :)

Sorry i'm alone working on the custom rom..its 90% complete but struck on updater script...and jellybean rom is cant be taken as base because firstly there are no kernal sources availabe and no base rom available

ManishGade

Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Thanks

thanks..Also check out the bravia+beats mod...

Sorry i'm alone working on the custom rom..its 90% complete but struck on updater script...and jellybean rom is cant be taken as base because firstly there are no kernal sources availabe and no base rom available

Ohh. so sorry.. anyway whatever u r doing for celkon a200 is awesome... all the best.. btw what is the surprises the new custom ROM will be having.. pl share some features if u can ... all the best:)

edit:- s i have applied both the bravia+beats.. they are superb.. can u suggest me good quality handsfree as the one supplied with device are not great and samsung handsfree are not compatible with it.. Thanks

Last edited:

Shrihari007

Apr 17, 2012
Ohh. so sorry.. anyway whatever u r doing for celkon a200 is awesome... all the best.. btw what is the surprises the new custom ROM will be having.. pl share some features if u can ... all the best:)

edit:- s i have applied both the bravia+beats.. they are superb.. can u suggest me good quality handsfree as the one supplied with device are not great and samsung handsfree are not compatible with it.. Thanks

i'm currently using my xperia headphones and with beats....for rom features list i'll complete it and create an new thread with everything....the v.1 will just have new launcher and some interface tweaks... will keep it updating gradually

ManishGade

Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Eager to see new ROM

i'm currently using my xperia headphones and with beats....for rom features list i'll complete it and create an new thread with everything....the v.1 will just have new launcher and some interface tweaks... will keep it updating gradually

Thanks.. we all r waiting for ur ROM eagerly... All the Best.. sir :)

ManishGade

Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
No issues

sorry..but i feel its not worth the effort...

No issues.. take ur time or leave it as feel right.. but whatever u have did for celkon a200 is great Rooting was very much needed and the status bar and other mod was good... btw the sell of celkon a200 has increased and someone may come forward for its development .. anyway All the best... Thanks :)

Reactions: Shrihari007

Top Liked Posts