FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

Do you guys think it's worth buying the HTC One?

Thanks Meter: 2
 
By TheRealGreenVirus, Member on 20th February 2013, 10:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th February 2013, 10:43 AM |#141  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
1.7GHz v 1.9GHz.. not a problem
Screen. Hard to get better than the HTC
Build quality... HTC wins

4.7" v 5" screen .. personal preference I guess.
UI. again. Personal preference..


Where the Samsung would be better

2300 mah v 2600 mah battery. (+ removable battery)
memory expansion.
and at least in India, better service centers and support.

Leaning towards the HTC for now.. waiting to see how its priced here... and what Samsung has to offer.
 
 
24th February 2013, 11:19 AM |#142  
Senior Member
England
Thanks Meter: 388
 
More
Re: Do you guys think it's worth buying the HTC One?
http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_one_vs_iph...-news-5590.php

Camera test disappointed

Custom Stock Rom 4.0 Eternity
Stock but better
24th February 2013, 12:33 PM |#143  
misterthomas32's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Definately
If you love slick design, htc sense (like me). It's a no-brainer! HTC will probably release an HTC ONE+ but that will be somewhere in oktober 2013 with only some minor upgrades. I already pre-ordered mine
24th February 2013, 01:59 PM |#144  
matheus_sc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barretos-SP
Thanks Meter: 501
 
Donate to Me
More
I think gs4 will have better performance, removable battery and sd, but screen and build quality is best em htc one
24th February 2013, 02:12 PM |#145  
Recognized Themer
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 10,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Do you guys think it's worth buying the HTC One?
Quote:
Originally Posted by matheus_sc

I think gs4 will have better performance, removable battery and sd, but screen and build quality is best em htc one

That's what I'm thinking too....exactly same as one x vs s3

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 02:16 PM |#146  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 364
 
More
Re: Do you guys think it's worth buying the HTC One?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil3

That's what I'm thinking too....exactly same as one x vs s3

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Alien vs. Predator

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to NiCk.JaY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:38 PM |#147  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: Do you guys think it's worth buying the HTC One?
Love what I am seeing and hearing of the HTC One but I learnt my lesson from being an early adopter of the HTC One X, where they subsequently released the HTC One X+ addressing basic issues from the former with better components, and battery and a higher clock speed of the processor. I will wait given that the rumored s4 will carry the same processor but clocked at 200Mhz more than the HTC ONE It's not far fetched for me to think that HTC will release a ONE + based on presidency.

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda premium
24th February 2013, 02:51 PM |#148  
fahadsul3man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttachedSilver

For me no. No SD card or removable battery is a deal breaker for me. Gonna wait for the GS4. Gotta love that slick metal finish and premium build quality.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

samsung's build quality has always been dodgy on s2 and s3 phones speaking from my very own experience , which premium quality are you talking about ?
24th February 2013, 02:55 PM |#149  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 364
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadsul3man

samsung's build quality has always been dodgy on s2 and s3 phones speaking from my very own experience , which premium quality are you talking about ?

I think when he's talking about quality, he's addressing the One
24th February 2013, 03:29 PM |#150  
Chillz88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 381
 
More
Re: Do you guys think it's worth buying the HTC One?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkial

1.7GHz v 1.9GHz.. not a problem
Screen. Hard to get better than the HTC
Build quality... HTC wins

4.7" v 5" screen .. personal preference I guess.
UI. again. Personal preference..


Where the Samsung would be better

2300 mah v 2600 mah battery. (+ removable battery)
memory expansion.
and at least in India, better service centers and support.

Leaning towards the HTC for now.. waiting to see how its priced here... and what Samsung has to offer.

You are exactly in my position.lol.. maybe if samsung as rumored ti be using solux lcd, it might be a different story.. I dont mind plastic.. but it has ti have a good design better than the s3 .and at least decent looking as compared to the htc one x plastic

Tapatalkedddd...!!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes