[Splash][TEAM K2c]Custom Splash Screens
Custom Splash Screens
Designed for your Droid DNA
Brought out to you by Team K2c
Who we are:
Team K2c is a group of talented individuals alike who seek and explore EVERY option possible to help our fellow Programmers /Modders/Themers/Developers out in every possible way we can. We formed our group in January 2011 which started out as friends knowing friends here locally and then turned into a hobby in which we all share common interests. If one of us doesn't have the answer another one typically will. We will strive to make sure your happy with the outcome.
The purpose of this thread:
We are heading into customizing the HTC DNA more, we have been working alot with MOTO and SAM devices and wanted to try something different. We want to demonstrate the efforts and work we put into making an example of the possibilities that we can bring to your phone, and we hope you appreciate it.
We are currently looking for our fellow members and owners of the Droid DNA, to suggest and test our limits with the imagination of your mind. We seek a high goal and only ask that you reply to the thread as follows and we will promptly export the product your looking for, and if it isn't exactly your thoughts, we will tweek it.
What we hope to gain by this:
Team K2c is only looking to help out those who want a different look, a different feel to their phone and be proud of turning on their phone everyday knowing that they have a modification that is tailored around your brain, not ours. Of course, we look for recognition, so please don't hesitate to hit the Thanks button. We appreciate that!
Lets Get Down 2 Business
I want to cover the basics on this, and please don't be afraid to ask us ANY questions. This process is simple and direct and with little effort, you will have a custom splash screen of your liking.
- The first thing to do is find the Custom Splash Screen of your choice HERE
- We made it simple to tell what Custom Splash Screen goes with what .img files by matching them with the same filename and the .png files.
- Download the <filename>.img of choice, don't bother with the <filename>.png files, they are just for show.
- Once you have the <filename>.img downloaded to your computer, move the file to your working folder. (i.e Platform-Tools)
- Plug your USB cable and phone into the USB on your computer.
- Once plugged in, open a command prompt within your working folder and type the following command to make sure ADB is recognizing your phone:
- Once your device has been detected, type in this command to boot into Bootloader:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your on the Hboot/Bootloader screen type this command to flash your <filename>.img to your Droid DNA:
- PLEASE keep in mind that <filename>.img represents the file name you downloaded.
fastboot flash splash1 <filename>.img
- Once terminal is finished type this command to reboot or simply navigate down with your Volume down button to "Reboot" and press the Power Button to confirm.
- Once reboot has started you will be able to see your Custom Splash Screen.
If by chance you want to go back to the stock Splash Screen, here is the stock.img
to flash back with.
I hope that you have enjoyed the information and come back to us for all of your Custom Splash Screen Needs!!
Please hit THANKS to show your support for our efforts