Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

New Google Maps...Lane Guidance on the way!!!

21st February 2013, 01:53 AM |#1  
mikelebz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
NY
Thanks Meter: 155
 
960 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Source:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/02...lane-guidance/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelebz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st February 2013, 05:44 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
629 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: New Google Maps...Lane Guidance on the way!!!
I would rather have them fix the fc issue on jb that I this
The Following User Says Thank You to GroovyGeek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 06:01 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville, Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 91
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Re: New Google Maps...Lane Guidance on the way!!!
There is not fc issue with jb. Please install the stock ruu and try it. It works flawless. I can pm my rom if you want

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 06:13 AM |#4  
Viper4713's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 435
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyGeek

I would rather have them fix the fc issue on jb that I this

No issues on ViperXL, I navigate all the time, and GPS locks instantly
22nd February 2013, 02:27 PM |#5  
harry655's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 52
 
499 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Re: New Google Maps...Lane Guidance on the way!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper4713

No issues on ViperXL, I navigate all the time, and GPS locks instantly

Same here, its been as stable as ever these days.

ViperXL 3.2.3
ElementalX V5
22nd February 2013, 06:09 PM |#6  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,767
 
8,780 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Nice. This is a feature on my 4+ year old Garmin. Which at this point just feels like an obsolete piece of junk, and I really only keep it around in case I think I might be traveling to a location that has dodgy cell data reception, or as a backup.

Was wondering why Maps didn't have this feature yet. Good to see it might be coming soon. Very handy when you are on multi-lane highways that split off, and you have no idea which lane to be in.
22nd February 2013, 06:47 PM |#7  
mikelebz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
NY
Thanks Meter: 155
 
960 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

Nice. This is a feature on my 4+ year old Garmin. Which at this point just feels like an obsolete piece of junk, and I really only keep it around in case I think I might be traveling to a location that has dodgy cell data reception, or as a backup.

Was wondering why Maps didn't have this feature yet. Good to see it might be coming soon. Very handy when you are on multi-lane highways that split off, and you have no idea which lane to be in.

Ha I have a garmin nuvi 260 (non-widescreen version) as a backup. Does not have this feature, although I do keep it updated. So I am excited to try it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes