Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,317 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Quick queestion RE: Cyanogen 10.1 and Keyboard dock

Tip us?

colorcopies
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Quick queestion RE: Cyanogen 10.1 and Keyboard dock

Just a quick question reguarding the keyboard dock and CyanogenMod 10.1. Im sure this has been answered before, but i couldnt find any results. If I install CM10.1 will all of the short cut keys, usb and SD card all work with CM10.1?

MartyHulskemper
Old
Thanks Meter 365
Default Re: Quick queestion RE: Cyanogen 10.1 and Keyboard dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorcopies View Post
Just a quick question reguarding the keyboard dock and CyanogenMod 10.1. Im sure this has been answered before, but i couldnt find any results. If I install CM10.1 will all of the short cut keys, usb and SD card all work with CM10.1?
The first stop would be the thread concerning CM10 -- most of your answers are bound to be answered in the OP. :S

The shortcut keys do seem to work (the last time I've had it installed they did not give the visual feedback the stock(-based) ROMs do, but they do what they are meant to do), but as far as I recall, the SD card is read-only (so you couldn't put files on it, only access files that are already on there). I don't know about the USB, but that might have the same issue.

It's been quite a while since I last had CM10.x installed, so for a definitive answer I'd recommend waiting for someone to correct my almost inevitable mistake.
"Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."
-- Murphy's Military Laws, as referenced on http://www.military-info.com/freebies/murphy.htm

"The skill of accurate perception is called cynicism by those who don't possess it."
-- Alan Millar
The Following User Says Thank You to MartyHulskemper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]