The Orca Project is back with Orca Wave 2.2+. Based on Vanilla AOSP, AOKP, CM, and Paranoid with 4.2.2 and available on multiple devices including Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus S, Galaxy S III, and adding more devices daily. Nightly builds and Release Candidate builds are available now on goo.im, through goo manager and orcaproject.co!
This rom is one of one of the more fully featured roms around currently. More and More Features are getting added in each nightly build and in the future the Orca Project hopes to bring everything you could possibly need in one rom. Each build is focused on being as stable as possible even with nightly builds.
Features: (Changing With Every Nightly Please See Changelog on Site or Latest Commits on Github)
* Android 4.2.2r1.2 Update
* Orca Settings (Based off of AOKP RomControl)
* Hybrid Settings (Paranoids)
* Rom Updates
* OrcaTools Rom Settings (Based Off of RootBox)
* PIE! (Paranoid Android)
* Performance Control
* Privacy Guard
* CM Security Fix
* Orca Wallpapers
* Lock Screen Settings
* Statusbar Hide
* Dark UI
* Sound Recorder
* Device Parts for Available Devices
* Expandable Sound Settings
* NFC Profiles
* DSP Manager and Apollo Player
* Transparent Statusbar and NavBar Options
* DeskClock with Flip alarm and Shake Off
* AOKP MMS with Color and Theming Options
* Build Prop Tweaks
* Init.d Tweaks
* NFC Polling
* Quiet Hours
* Headset Music App Launch
* CMFilemanger and ThemeManager
* GOO Manager Pre Installed
* ORCA STATS
* Vertical CRT, Option to turn CRT on/off
* Expanded Sound Option, Ascending Ringtones and Additional Sound Options
* Everything you can think of, we have it.
* additional stuff I forgot to mention.
* Cherry Picks from AOKP, CM, PARANOID, ROOT-BOX, CARBON, SLIM, XYLON, All credits can be found at Orcaproject.co. CREDITS TO GOO.IM FOR GOOMANAGER, ROOTBOX for the base of ORCATOOLS, ANYBODY ELSE I FORGOT THANKS .
With every new version of Android, end users are greeted with dozens of new features, each … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?