Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,042 Members 47,235 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Optimus G Europe Version ! (E973/F180)

Tip us?

Ethos Evoss
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuth_kh View Post
I rooted this Eur KDZ (E97510B_00.kdz) on my F180L but I need to root it to install the BaseBandF180L, this I need for the settings for better connection. Otherwise I have only 3G and no UMTS.

Edit:
I see now that this version had no option for 4G (LTE). I had it by the HK 10A version and this one I could root and install the BaseBandF180L.
It can be that it come after install the BaseBandF180L, I'm not sure.
Q- Installing the BaseBandF180L can solve the signal problem ? so how to install the BaseBandF180L ?[/QUOTE]

what u mean umts? i have f180l and everything works .. apart 4G /Lte and radio

yuth_kh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
as long as my memory card is nnot working i cant root and install baseband of my phone...another problem taht official kdz of f180 is also not flashing from
KDZ_FW_UP.exe coz it give this error

[R&D Test Tools Log File]

10:44:51 : Launching SW update
10:44:51 : Unpacking KDZ
10:45:58 : KDZ file extraced
10:45:59 : Extract file error
10:46:02 : ===FINISHED===

SOOOOOOOOO plz somebody give me any solution..plz

Something wrong with:
1. your KDZ file spoil already try download other one.
2. copy your KDZ file to the free space partition on your computer ( Extract file error because no space to extract file ).

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethos Evoss View Post
Q- Installing the BaseBandF180L can solve the signal problem ? so how to install the BaseBandF180L ?
what u mean umts? i have f180l and everything works .. apart 4G /Lte and radio[/QUOTE]

My F180L U+ i flash to E975 the problem is network signal very weak only GSM work other don't work and when im in side the room no signal also. so how to solve this ?

yuth_kh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Flash KDZ F180L to E975

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEthos View Post
unfortunately i had to go back ..
on wi-fi it says obtaining ip address but wont connect .. cant run update software via phone it says phone not registered yet ..
and when i first rooted it and put that baseband after restart it showed nicely H+ icon and mobile fount network perfectly and automatically showed some software update and i ran it and phone stucked in LG logo like looping .. May be i should leave it run but it took long ..thought it is in loop reboot..
then i did it again reflahed and still no wi-fi and no H+ anymore just H .. I liked H+ icon for mobile internet.. I went back to korea original wi-fi working and shows 3G icon

iEthos ! how to put baseband after rooted ?

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEthos View Post
goosh mate u need firstly know how to flash these kdz's first.. maan..
another soft u need to have on windows installed and turn it on as administrator..

there are steps u HAVE TO FOLLOW ..
otherwise wont work properly ..

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

when u flash a rom from a different E975 model u need the correct modem for your model, bcs without it u will have signal issues, or have no signal at all.

You can find the correct Modem here from Freegee's site and it should be flashable with CWM and TWRP: http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/lgog/modem

i haven't used it myself, i am using stock Cyanogenmod 10.1 (10.1-20130518-NIGHTLY-e975) og my E975.

i hope the modem will help.

Best Regards puma99dk|

Ethos Evoss
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wargreymon89 View Post
I'm new to the works of this phone, but I think you should be able to grab the E975 KDZ and be able to flash it on your phone. That should give you the apps also I think.
i got E975 version hong kong one c it is ok i have feeling that b is better..

GalaxySIIII
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuth_kh View Post
iEthos ! how to put baseband after rooted ?

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

when u flash a rom from a different E975 model u need the correct modem for your model, bcs without it u will have signal issues, or have no signal at all.

You can find the correct Modem here from Freegee's site and it should be flashable with CWM and TWRP: http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/lgog/modem

i haven't used it myself, i am using stock Cyanogenmod 10.1 (10.1-20130518-NIGHTLY-e975) og my E975.

i hope the modem will help.

Best Regards puma99dk|
Hi yeah but someone here bricked F180 by using freegee ..
am converted from f180l to e975 so i cant do it via freegee

pochoreyes
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Imei unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander3786 View Post
Thanks a lot for the detailed instructions. I can only try these tomorrow as I am at work currently.

There is another problem for now. I have been flashing KDZ files the same way you mentioned. When nothing worked for me, I reverted back to stock F180L firmware and another issue appeared out of the blue.

Now it isn't detecting network even with stock rom + stock baseband. I have noticed that everything remains ok if I don't insert the SIM. As soon as SIM card is inserted, IMEI and baseband go "unknown". No network. Seems like I have messed up my phone pretty bad.

I have reflashed stock KDZ 3 times using KDZ updater. I have also flashed the phone using LG Support Tool but it didn't help.

Seems like I should give up on this phone. Any thoughts please?

HELLO

BAD NEWS i have de same problem my lg optimus f180s upgrade version way R&D tools, and after boot, not have IMEI only show IMEI UNKNOW, please are you find the solution for this problem... I dont have any solution im from Ecuador excuse my english

pgdg71
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pochoreyes View Post
HELLO

BAD NEWS i have de same problem my lg optimus f180s upgrade version way R&D tools, and after boot, not have IMEI only show IMEI UNKNOW, please are you find the solution for this problem... I dont have any solution im from Ecuador excuse my english
Did you male factory reset or wipe? I think you can do this band then flash you old working ROM with KDZ setting CS_emergency.

pochoreyes
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgdg71 View Post
Did you male factory reset or wipe? I think you can do this band then flash you old working ROM with KDZ setting CS_emergency.
Unfortunately I do not backup the Original kdz (version 4.0.4 f180s10h), when I get the following parameters:
It does not Recognize the sim card
Does not display the IMEI (unknown), or the IMEI SV (unknown).

The baseban number: APQ8064/MDM9x15M.

Do not know if there is any way to repair the IMEI number ...

This is very important because my phone is my office!

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Unfortunately I do not backup the Original kdz (version 4.0.4 f180s10h), when I get the following parameters:

Excume how i do factory reset or wipe to phone, i load new kdz and nothing solution the problem

pgdg71
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Excume how i do factory reset or wipe to phone, i load new kdz and nothing solution the problem
factory reset: volume - and power for 10 seconds
wipe: adb reboot recovery

pochoreyes
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgdg71 View Post
factory reset: volume - and power for 10 seconds
wipe: adb reboot recovery
ready and did not work, but I just put the kdz E97510D_00, international European version, and recognizes the IMEI, IMEI SV, but I still have phone service, data service ... when I bought the phone indicated that it was f180s version telecom, turning on the phone appears telecom T, please need your help if someone gives me a clue