Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,968 Members 42,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2/24] - AT&T Stock Rooted De-Odex - I317UCAMA4 - Jan 18 OTA! - V2

Tip us?

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51074

DONATE TO ME
Uploaded a new version with the missing Fonts.

For those with the missing fonts you can just use the patch above instead of re-downloading the whole ROM for 500K of files. Or you can download the new file if needed.

OsmanMusa
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I wish you can post a mirror link for this because that scott site download link just endlessly loads goes nowhere.

Introducing laser cut apple iCar.

joe3681
Old
Thanks Meter 529
Default Re: [ROM][2/24] - AT&T Stock Rooted De-Odex - I317UCAMA4 - Jan 18 OTA! - V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsmanMusa View Post
I wish you can post a mirror link for this because that scott site download link just endlessly loads goes nowhere.
Loads fine for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
It's amazing what a search button can do

shooter445
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Re: [ROM][2/24] - AT&T Stock Rooted De-Odex - I317UCAMA4 - Jan 18 OTA! - V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Well that was easy...

Flash the attached for the fix to Windy Weather and prolly a bunch of other issues...
Your awesome! Thanks!

Sent from my GALAXY NOTE 2

drsuse
Old
Thanks Meter 29

I'm running cleanrom 4.5, is there a performance or battery benefit to upgrading? I have att and I have 4.5 running smooth just wanted to make sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

HTC 8125 - RETIRED, HTC 8525 - RETIRED, HTC Tilt - RETIRED,Motorola Droid - SOLD, HTC Incredible - RETIRED, Motorola Atrix 4G - SOLD, HTC Inspire 4G - RETIRED, HTC Thunderbolt - SOLD, Droid Bionic - SOLD, Droid RAZR MAXX - SOLD, NEXUS 4 - SOLD, Samsung Galaxy S III - SOLD, Galaxy S4 - Gave to Wife, Note 2 - SOLD, NOTE 3 - ACTIVE, HTC M8 - ACTIVE

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51074

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsmanMusa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsuse View Post
I'm running cleanrom 4.5, is there a performance or battery benefit to upgrading? I have att and I have 4.5 running smooth just wanted to make sure

Do you consider going back to stock an upgrade?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	noprobshere.png
Views:	1349
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1758433  

drsuse
Old
(Last edited by drsuse; 25th February 2013 at 02:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 29

I don't mind it actually... I just want performance and battery life. I always stick with your roms because they run the smoothest and are closest to stock, or if not they are stock. Once I get a stock rooted ROM I normally switch out my system UI sound files with the ones I made, use Titanium Backup to freeze applications I don't use, and that is pretty much it. So stock or clean rom I just go for performance battery life right now 4.5 is running pretty good

HTC 8125 - RETIRED, HTC 8525 - RETIRED, HTC Tilt - RETIRED,Motorola Droid - SOLD, HTC Incredible - RETIRED, Motorola Atrix 4G - SOLD, HTC Inspire 4G - RETIRED, HTC Thunderbolt - SOLD, Droid Bionic - SOLD, Droid RAZR MAXX - SOLD, NEXUS 4 - SOLD, Samsung Galaxy S III - SOLD, Galaxy S4 - Gave to Wife, Note 2 - SOLD, NOTE 3 - ACTIVE, HTC M8 - ACTIVE

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 51074

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsuse View Post
I don't mind it actually... I just want performance and battery life. I always stick with your roms because they run the smoothest and are closest to stock, or if not they are stock. Once I get a stock rooted ROM I normally switch out my system UI sound files with the ones I made, use Titanium Backup to freeze applications I don't use, and that is pretty much it. So stock or clean rom I just go for performance battery life right now 4.5 is running pretty good

I would stick with what you got until more people report in on battery life.

I cant test the AT&T battery any more because my service has been shut off for a couple months when I switched back to Verizon. So I can test everything except battery life, lol.

Also, I will be releasing a full CleanROM Build based on this base in about an hour or two..
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrklc1974
Old
Thanks Meter 18

Does this rom have splanner widget that allows adding event from it?

jordant2
Old
(Last edited by jordant2; 28th February 2013 at 07:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 137

I can't get my accuweather widget to update without having gps on. This has happened eventually on every Rom I've tried. Might just stop using it. Also at&t visual voicemail fc when I try to add the widget. But everything else is very smooth. Oops, posted this in the wrong thread. Meant to go in cleanrom 1.5 for at&t.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app