FORUMS

[Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By priesthood, Junior Member on 23rd February 2013, 02:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Someone please help me. I have had two lg optimus g by aT&t . It randomly pauses when I wake it and sometimes doesn't turn on the screen out of sleep. Then something it reboots while in my pocket. I have got rid of all apps I can possible get rid of that I downloaded and rest catch memory and it still comes back. I even tried to turn off the fast dormancy that someone suggested and it still randomly does this. Is there anyway or anything I can do because I really love my phone.

23rd February 2013, 02:22 AM |#2  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Re: [Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by priesthood

Someone please help me. I have had two lg optimus g by aT&t . It randomly pauses when I wake it and sometimes doesn't turn on the screen out of sleep. Then something it reboots while in my pocket. I have got rid of all apps I can possible get rid of that I downloaded and rest catch memory and it still comes back. I even tried to turn off the fast dormancy that someone suggested and it still randomly does this. Is there anyway or anything I can do because I really love my phone.

Have you tried to factory reset your phone. Settings/backup reset/full factory reset.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app
23rd February 2013, 03:38 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledroid17

Have you tried to factory reset your phone. Settings/backup reset/full factory reset.

Yes, did that with the first one and second one that i had. This is my second lg optimus g that is doing the same thing.
23rd February 2013, 04:28 AM |#4  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Re: [Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by priesthood

Yes, did that with the first one and second one that i had. This is my second lg optimus g that is doing the same thing.

Is your phone rooted or stock

25th February 2013, 06:33 PM |#5  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I had a weird issue similar to this over the weekend. One minute my phone was fine then the next minute I tried to wake it and the screen wouldnt come on. I even held the power button down (to turn on or off) and nothign was happening. I was like "W....T....F......?!?!" I was pretty nervous as I LOVE this phone. I couldnt think of anything to do and I couldnt plug it into a PC or charger since I was at a bar with some mates. Long story short...after a few attemps to just keep pressing the power button down lol it finally started up from a reboot.

Very weird indeed....everything has been fine since and I am running stock.
25th February 2013, 06:41 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 221

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledroid17

Is your phone rooted or stock

To add, do you have the latest update?
Is your battery calibrated?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)