5,605,250 Members 38,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Trade Advice

Tip us?

tooter1
Old
(Last edited by tooter1; 22nd February 2013 at 05:48 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Default Trade Advice

I haven't put my Note for sale on swappa but, I did list it for sale or trade locally and was offered a very good condition 16gb iPhone 4s + $300 for my Note.

I know I should be able to get $600 for the Note but, I think the 4s is only worth about $200.

Would you all make the trade?

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2706

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Trade Advice

I wouldn't just because I couldn't do the tiny iPhone screen. However if you're okay with it then that's actually a good deal.the iPhone runs 300 still. I would try for 350 though to make it a great deal.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

got556
Old
Thanks Meter 245

DONATE TO ME
Bad trade. At least get the 5 and not the 4s. W/ that said, going back and forth to the 5 from the N2 it's retarded tiny screen really bugs me lol.
*Current*

Galaxy Note 2 CM11.0 | Galaxy S3 Stock Rooted | Nexus 7 FHD Stock Rooted

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2706

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by got556 View Post
Bad trade. At least get the 5 and not the 4s. W/ that said, going back and forth to the 5 from the N2 it's retarded tiny screen really bugs me lol.
That is a better trade, but it depends on his goal. If he wants cash then he will but get any or at least very little with a5

nrfitchett4
Old
Thanks Meter 522

Wow, I couldn't see going to a 3.5 screen. Last time I had a screen that small was the touch pro 2...

tooter1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40

I guess they didn't want it that bad, they wouldn't do the $350 + 4s.

Why do folks think their iPhones are gold?

The biggest phone I've ever had!

chrisjz
Old
Thanks Meter 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
Wow, I couldn't see going to a 3.5 screen. Last time I had a screen that small was the touch pro 2...

I know right, I used my sisters iphone and felt like I needed a magnifying glass. Way too small.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

GrandMasterB
Old
Thanks Meter 350
I guess if you really need to have an iPhone for work or something consider it but I have both my Galaxy Note 2 Titanium and my 64GB iPhone 5 in black sitting on the desk in front of me and I would never EVER consider trading my Note for an iPhone. The Note blows the iPhone away in every aspect except market content.

No contest.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrandMasterB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gnex0422
Old
Thanks Meter 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjz View Post
I know right, I used my sisters iphone and felt like I needed a magnifying glass. Way too small.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
+1 did the same the other day idk how people go thru the day with those tiny screens. I picked up my gnex yesterday though and typed on it and had a hard time and i had that for over a year and made it fine so i guess it all prefrence. But an iphone is much different then a gnex.....bottom line wouldnt consider trading my note for an iphone 5 straight up. NEVER!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

NickTheMajin
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Its all perception. You would cringe at first, but a few weeks with an iPhone and you would get used to the screen size. Back before Android phones got giant (Think around the Droid Incredible/Droid X days) the phones like the Incredible (3.7in) felt normal and the phones like the droid X (4.3in) seemed gigantic. Now that you are used to the Note 2 it may be hard to go back to 4in but when you had a 4in phone I don't think you always cringed while looking at it.