It sounds like you may have done the same thing I did which was flash an incompatible modem file. My suggestion would be for you to use Odin and flash back to the Rogers Stock ROM. It's easy and takes less than 10 minutes.
1. Download and unzip Odin
2. Put your phone in download mode (turn off your phone, and press the buttons together: vol down + home + power for a few seconds)
3. Run Odin then hit PDA button on the right side, then find and choose the firmware file you downloaded to be flashed.
4. Make sure your device is recognized in Odin3 (The ID: COM box near the top left part of the Odin program should go yellow once you connect your phone)
5. Make sure re-partition in NOT checked
6.Press Start to initiate flashing
7. Once finished your device should automatically reboot. You may need/want to do a factory reset which will wipe all your data and you would be back to the way your first got your phone. Enter into recovery mode by turning off your phone and next press the three buttons simultaneously: volume up + home + power. After getting into recovery, select Wipe/Factory reset.
You are now stock 100%
Here is a link to download Odin
Here is a link to the Rogers stock ROM you flash with Odin,
Here is a link to a guide with some instructions and a few pictures,
Samsung Galaxy Note II Rogers SGH-I317M
Sky Note Air - 4.3 I317MK6-MJ4-MK4 Hybrid 1-10-14