help me please

14th July 2013, 05:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
glasgow
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
hi everyone!

got a few things going on, and im looking for some help with them:

1. I use kindlefree pro - great app - i was testing some dfferent launchers and decided to stick with ADW but now I cant uninstall any of the others, I have Apex and Go on there but i have no options to uninstall them - can you help?

2. I am trying to install themes using ADW and All i have is a black background and the icons, nothing seems to be changing - have i done something wrong?

3. Everytime I reset my kindle (flights etc....) I have to reinstall the kindle reading app - is there a work around?

any help will be much appreciated!
Last edited by kenyanscott; 14th July 2013 at 05:06 PM.
14th July 2013, 06:32 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
glasgow

22 posts
mnaged to fix the wallpaper challenge.

stil dont know how to fx the other two challenges
14th July 2013, 06:50 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 608

2,215 posts
Donate to Me
More
To remove the other launchers install es file explorer, goto its settings choose root settings, and check off mount filesystem, then goto /system/app and delete the other launchers you installed, just be careful not to delete any other important files in there or u may brick or kindle.

Thought I'd mention I use a older version of es file explorer because I like the I interface more, don't know where the option is in the newest version since the is completely different.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app
Last edited by stunts513; 14th July 2013 at 06:56 PM.
14th July 2013, 10:43 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
glasgow

22 posts
That's two out of three.

Just need to work out how to stop kindle app from having to be re installed every time I restart my kindle!!!

Sent from my KFTT using xda app-developers app
15th July 2013, 01:25 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 608

2,215 posts
Donate to Me
More
Um I am not running a,axon and don't remember if that's what it was, but at one poi t did u accidentally update an Amazon component in the Google play store? I thought the component listed was the kindle book app or something but I don't remember. Whatever I'm thinking of is I thought I heard it bricks your kindle if it updates so if u haven't updated then don't do so, but if u have maybe this is the result instead of what I thought was a brick. Either that or it has something good with you using a alternative launcher. Those are my best guesses.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread