Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Call Quality

OP RCJ89

23rd February 2013, 12:00 AM   |  #1  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Hi guys had a chance to test out the call quality on the HTC ONE today and can report it is loud and clear, I was in the three store and even with loud music in the background I could hear everything, wasn't ny issues as I walked around the store either. So far so good.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RCJ89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 12:32 PM   |  #2  
JOSE89178's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 30
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: Call Quality
Quote:
Originally Posted by R89SONY

Hi guys had a chance to test out the call quality on the HTC ONE today and can report it is loud and clear, I was in the three store and even with loud music in the background I could hear everything, wasn't ny issues as I walked around the store either. So far so good.

Nice :thumbup: How was the reception?

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 12:37 PM   |  #3  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSE89178

Nice :thumbup: How was the reception?

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium

Reception was prefectly fine, i walked around the whole shop (ok not much of a test but they wouldn't let me go outside with it)
23rd February 2013, 01:03 PM   |  #4  
west2cool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Catterick
Thanks Meter: 67
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Re: Call Quality
Where was that at

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 01:45 PM   |  #5  
yvibes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 216
 
827 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: Call Quality
finallyyyyy someone's talking about the call quality! people getting so caught up in specs that they forget it's a phone :/ the call quality on my desire HD is shocking so I really want a good sounding phone. Thanks for this

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to yvibes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 02:10 PM   |  #6  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 363
 
1,080 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvibes

finallyyyyy someone's talking about the call quality! people getting so caught up in specs that they forget it's a phone :/ the call quality on my desire HD is shocking so I really want a good sounding phone. Thanks for this

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Nice to see people from DHD community
23rd February 2013, 02:13 PM   |  #7  
Member
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 12
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
That's very good to hear.

Wonder about WiFi and GPS signals though, are these okay as well?
23rd February 2013, 02:21 PM   |  #8  
yvibes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 216
 
827 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Re: Call Quality
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY

Nice to see people from DHD community

yeah it's refreshing to see familiar names here... desire HD has been a great phone but it's defo time to move on

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to yvibes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 02:45 PM   |  #9  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haplok

That's very good to hear.

Wonder about WiFi and GPS signals though, are these okay as well?

I'm currently in the three store now playing with the phone intact I am writing this from the phone. Can't test wifi as there is no WiFi connection but I did test GPS phone locks instant. Calls in loud environment is amazing aswell I took it outside and tested call in noisy oxford street as I am with the HTC rep absolutely sublime GPS lock and call quality. Also internet speed is amazingly fast and that's just 3g connection
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RCJ89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 02:50 PM   |  #10  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 363
 
1,080 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by R89SONY

I'm currently in the three store now playing with the phone intact I am writing this from the phone. Can't test wifi as there is no WiFi connection but I did test GPS phone locks instant. Calls in loud environment is amazing aswell I took it outside and tested call in noisy oxford street as I am with the HTC rep absolutely sublime GPS lock and call quality. Also internet speed is amazingly fast and that's just 3g connection

Great man, do check the camera quality please

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes