Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Call Quality

Tip us?

kalo88
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by R89SONY View Post
I'm currently in the three store now playing with the phone intact I am writing this from the phone. Can't test wifi as there is no WiFi connection but I did test GPS phone locks instant. Calls in loud environment is amazing aswell I took it outside and tested call in noisy oxford street as I am with the HTC rep absolutely sublime GPS lock and call quality. Also internet speed is amazingly fast and that's just 3g connection
Don't tell me this Makes me want the phone that bit more !!!!
Current Devices:
LG G2
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Haplok
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
I'm currently in the three store now playing with the phone intact I am writing this from the phone. Can't test wifi as there is no WiFi connection but I did test GPS phone locks instant. Calls in loud environment is amazing aswell I took it outside and tested call in noisy oxford street as I am with the HTC rep absolutely sublime GPS lock and call quality. Also internet speed is amazingly fast and that's just 3g connection
Sounds amazing, thank you!

RCJ89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY View Post
Great man, do check the camera quality please
FFS I hate blackberry's, I mean first of all it took me 20odd mins to get the stupid peice of crap to pair with the HTC One then took years sending a 1080p video over, and about 5 pics all taken outside the shop becuase the rep allowed me to take pics and videos outside. Now I come home to upload them to my laptop and now they are gone and I know for certain I did not delete anything. I am really peed off!!
Current Phones:
Samsung Galaxy S5 Black 16gb

Previous owned Favourite phones:
HTC One X white 32gb
HTC One S Black 16gb
HTC Sensation XE Black
Samsung Galaxy S2 Black 16gb
Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC Silver

NiCk.JaY
Old
Thanks Meter 358
Default Re: Call Quality

Quote:
FFS I hate blackberry's, I mean first of all it took me 20odd mins to get the stupid peice of crap to pair with the HTC One then took years sending a 1080p video over, and about 5 pics all taken outside the shop becuase the rep allowed me to take pics and videos outside. Now I come home to upload them to my laptop and now they are gone and I know for certain I did not delete anything. I am really peed off!!
Lol, never buy blackberry. I give this advice to my friends also. Anyways if you can't find the photos, probably you can tell your opinion, how were they looking compared to other leading smartphones

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

crea78
Old
Thanks Meter 38

How loud is the "ring" when getting a call in a loud environment? With my current phone sometimes I miss the call because it is so silent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Phone: Google Nexus 5 (16 GB White)
ROM: L Preview
Kernel: stock
Recovery: stock
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tablet: Nexus 7 32GB (Grouper)
ROM: Madhi ROM (4.4.4)
Kernel: stock
Recovery: TWRP v2.7.1.1

RCJ89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY View Post
Lol, never buy blackberry. I give this advice to my friends also. Anyways if you can't find the photos, probably you can tell your opinion, how were they looking compared to other leading smartphones

It is my girlfriends spare phone, because I sold my crappy note 2 while I could still get a decent price for it, as I had major trouble selling my s3 for a good price. Then I intended on getting the xperia z but when I saw and played with the one i decided its the 'ONE'.
I have so far compared camera/video quality to the xperia z and the one has sharper images, better colour accuracy, same for videos aswell it has sharper image, smoothness is the same and the htc pics up audio better.

I purposefully only went back today to get some images/videos so I could show you guys as yesterday the battery of this POS was dead, so i couldn't send anything. So now I went back and after the painstaking time sending images and one 1080p video of outside cloudy day in oxford street. Now they are all gone.

I rang my friend who also has a bb9900 to ask if there is anyway to get them back he told me a way to try and didn't work the images are gone and I am freaking fuming because I can't put up with another 21days with this BS phone. He also told me his blackberry or blackmagic rather has randomly deleted his files for videos pics and music and he knows others who have had this issue aswell. He is also getting a HTC One on the 15th after comparing it to the xperia z the only other phone he was interested in.

I knew BB was s**t but this is taking the biscuit. I was so excited to show you guys the images and video.
Current Phones:

HTC One X white 32gb
HTC One S Black 16gb
HTC Sensation XE Black
The Following User Says Thank You to RCJ89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RCJ89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by crea78 View Post
How loud is the "ring" when getting a call in a loud environment? With my current phone sometimes I miss the call because it is so silent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The phone is seriously loud when it comes to ringing I took it outside in the street and was playing music from it and it was loud
Current Phones:

HTC One X white 32gb
HTC One S Black 16gb
HTC Sensation XE Black
The Following User Says Thank You to RCJ89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jizang
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Default AW: Call Quality

What can you say about the temperature

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

NiCk.JaY
Old
Thanks Meter 358

Quote:
It is my girlfriends spare phone, because I sold my crappy note 2 while I could still get a decent price for it, as I had major trouble selling my s3 for a good price. Then I intended on getting the xperia z but when I saw and played with the one i decided its the 'ONE'.
I have so far compared camera/video quality to the xperia z and the one has sharper images, better colour accuracy, same for videos aswell it has sharper image, smoothness is the same and the htc pics up audio better.

I purposefully only went back today to get some images/videos so I could show you guys as yesterday the battery of this POS was dead, so i couldn't send anything. So now I went back and after the painstaking time sending images and one 1080p video of outside cloudy day in oxford street. Now they are all gone.

I rang my friend who also has a bb9900 to ask if there is anyway to get them back he told me a way to try and didn't work the images are gone and I am freaking fuming because I can't put up with another 21days with this BS phone. He also told me his blackberry or blackmagic rather has randomly deleted his files for videos pics and music and he knows others who have had this issue aswell. He is also getting a HTC One on the 15th after comparing it to the xperia z the only other phone he was interested in.

I knew BB was s**t but this is taking the biscuit. I was so excited to show you guys the images and video.
Arghh! f*** bb!

RCJ89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by jizang View Post
What can you say about the temperature

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium
I was playing around with the phone for about a solid hour, with constant screen on taking pics, playing music, trying out the TV remote function which I must say is fantastic and this is why I love HTC. testing out internet browsing generally everything really and the phone only got a bit warm not. Also battery life was holding up fantastic aswell it barely moved considering the stuff i was doing on it.

I am just so impressed with this phone I cannot wait until the 15th, this phone is the best thing I have ever used and don't care who disagrees.
Current Phones:

HTC One X white 32gb
HTC One S Black 16gb
HTC Sensation XE Black