Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Call Quality

OP RCJ89

23rd February 2013, 04:11 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by R89SONY

I'm currently in the three store now playing with the phone intact I am writing this from the phone. Can't test wifi as there is no WiFi connection but I did test GPS phone locks instant. Calls in loud environment is amazing aswell I took it outside and tested call in noisy oxford street as I am with the HTC rep absolutely sublime GPS lock and call quality. Also internet speed is amazingly fast and that's just 3g connection

Don't tell me this Makes me want the phone that bit more !!!!
23rd February 2013, 04:43 PM   |  #12  
Member
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 12
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R89SONY

I'm currently in the three store now playing with the phone intact I am writing this from the phone. Can't test wifi as there is no WiFi connection but I did test GPS phone locks instant. Calls in loud environment is amazing aswell I took it outside and tested call in noisy oxford street as I am with the HTC rep absolutely sublime GPS lock and call quality. Also internet speed is amazingly fast and that's just 3g connection

Sounds amazing, thank you!
23rd February 2013, 05:18 PM   |  #13  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY

Great man, do check the camera quality please

FFS I hate blackberry's, I mean first of all it took me 20odd mins to get the stupid peice of crap to pair with the HTC One then took years sending a 1080p video over, and about 5 pics all taken outside the shop becuase the rep allowed me to take pics and videos outside. Now I come home to upload them to my laptop and now they are gone and I know for certain I did not delete anything. I am really peed off!!
23rd February 2013, 05:25 PM   |  #14  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 363
 
1,080 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Re: Call Quality
Quote:
Originally Posted by R89SONY

FFS I hate blackberry's, I mean first of all it took me 20odd mins to get the stupid peice of crap to pair with the HTC One then took years sending a 1080p video over, and about 5 pics all taken outside the shop becuase the rep allowed me to take pics and videos outside. Now I come home to upload them to my laptop and now they are gone and I know for certain I did not delete anything. I am really peed off!!

Lol, never buy blackberry. I give this advice to my friends also. Anyways if you can't find the photos, probably you can tell your opinion, how were they looking compared to other leading smartphones

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 05:26 PM   |  #15  
crea78's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 41
 
498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Re: Call Quality
How loud is the "ring" when getting a call in a loud environment? With my current phone sometimes I miss the call because it is so silent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 05:35 PM   |  #16  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCk.JaY

Lol, never buy blackberry. I give this advice to my friends also. Anyways if you can't find the photos, probably you can tell your opinion, how were they looking compared to other leading smartphones

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

It is my girlfriends spare phone, because I sold my crappy note 2 while I could still get a decent price for it, as I had major trouble selling my s3 for a good price. Then I intended on getting the xperia z but when I saw and played with the one i decided its the 'ONE'.
I have so far compared camera/video quality to the xperia z and the one has sharper images, better colour accuracy, same for videos aswell it has sharper image, smoothness is the same and the htc pics up audio better.

I purposefully only went back today to get some images/videos so I could show you guys as yesterday the battery of this POS was dead, so i couldn't send anything. So now I went back and after the painstaking time sending images and one 1080p video of outside cloudy day in oxford street. Now they are all gone.

I rang my friend who also has a bb9900 to ask if there is anyway to get them back he told me a way to try and didn't work the images are gone and I am freaking fuming because I can't put up with another 21days with this BS phone. He also told me his blackberry or blackmagic rather has randomly deleted his files for videos pics and music and he knows others who have had this issue aswell. He is also getting a HTC One on the 15th after comparing it to the xperia z the only other phone he was interested in.

I knew BB was s**t but this is taking the biscuit. I was so excited to show you guys the images and video.
The Following User Says Thank You to RCJ89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 05:36 PM   |  #17  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crea78

How loud is the "ring" when getting a call in a loud environment? With my current phone sometimes I miss the call because it is so silent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

The phone is seriously loud when it comes to ringing I took it outside in the street and was playing music from it and it was loud
The Following User Says Thank You to RCJ89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 05:46 PM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Flag Essen,Germany
Thanks Meter: 26
 
485 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
AW: Call Quality
What can you say about the temperature

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 06:11 PM   |  #19  
NiCk.JaY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 363
 
1,080 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Re: Call Quality
Quote:
Originally Posted by R89SONY

It is my girlfriends spare phone, because I sold my crappy note 2 while I could still get a decent price for it, as I had major trouble selling my s3 for a good price. Then I intended on getting the xperia z but when I saw and played with the one i decided its the 'ONE'.
I have so far compared camera/video quality to the xperia z and the one has sharper images, better colour accuracy, same for videos aswell it has sharper image, smoothness is the same and the htc pics up audio better.

I purposefully only went back today to get some images/videos so I could show you guys as yesterday the battery of this POS was dead, so i couldn't send anything. So now I went back and after the painstaking time sending images and one 1080p video of outside cloudy day in oxford street. Now they are all gone.

I rang my friend who also has a bb9900 to ask if there is anyway to get them back he told me a way to try and didn't work the images are gone and I am freaking fuming because I can't put up with another 21days with this BS phone. He also told me his blackberry or blackmagic rather has randomly deleted his files for videos pics and music and he knows others who have had this issue aswell. He is also getting a HTC One on the 15th after comparing it to the xperia z the only other phone he was interested in.

I knew BB was s**t but this is taking the biscuit. I was so excited to show you guys the images and video.

Arghh! f*** bb!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 06:23 PM   |  #20  
RCJ89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag london, UK
Thanks Meter: 222
 
763 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jizang

What can you say about the temperature

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

I was playing around with the phone for about a solid hour, with constant screen on taking pics, playing music, trying out the TV remote function which I must say is fantastic and this is why I love HTC. testing out internet browsing generally everything really and the phone only got a bit warm not. Also battery life was holding up fantastic aswell it barely moved considering the stuff i was doing on it.

I am just so impressed with this phone I cannot wait until the 15th, this phone is the best thing I have ever used and don't care who disagrees.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes