Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,198 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends

Tip us?

priesthood
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends

Someone please help me. I have had two lg optimus g by aT&t . It randomly pauses when I wake it and sometimes doesn't turn on the screen out of sleep. Then something it reboots while in my pocket. I have got rid of all apps I can possible get rid of that I downloaded and rest catch memory and it still comes back. I even tried to turn off the fast dormancy that someone suggested and it still randomly does this. Is there anyway or anything I can do because I really love my phone.

gentlemandroid17
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Default Re: [Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by priesthood View Post
Someone please help me. I have had two lg optimus g by aT&t . It randomly pauses when I wake it and sometimes doesn't turn on the screen out of sleep. Then something it reboots while in my pocket. I have got rid of all apps I can possible get rid of that I downloaded and rest catch memory and it still comes back. I even tried to turn off the fast dormancy that someone suggested and it still randomly does this. Is there anyway or anything I can do because I really love my phone.
Have you tried to factory reset your phone. Settings/backup reset/full factory reset.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

G2 D802 - Galaxy S4 - Optimus G E973 - Galaxy SII HD LTE - Atrix 4G
HTC Wildfire S

" as a wise man once said, suck it up buttercup. "

Salut

priesthood
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledroid17 View Post
Have you tried to factory reset your phone. Settings/backup reset/full factory reset.

Yes, did that with the first one and second one that i had. This is my second lg optimus g that is doing the same thing.

gentlemandroid17
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Default Re: [Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by priesthood View Post
Yes, did that with the first one and second one that i had. This is my second lg optimus g that is doing the same thing.
Is your phone rooted or stock

G2 D802 - Galaxy S4 - Optimus G E973 - Galaxy SII HD LTE - Atrix 4G
HTC Wildfire S

" as a wise man once said, suck it up buttercup. "

Salut

Matt James
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I had a weird issue similar to this over the weekend. One minute my phone was fine then the next minute I tried to wake it and the screen wouldnt come on. I even held the power button down (to turn on or off) and nothign was happening. I was like "W....T....F......?!?!" I was pretty nervous as I LOVE this phone. I couldnt think of anything to do and I couldnt plug it into a PC or charger since I was at a bar with some mates. Long story short...after a few attemps to just keep pressing the power button down lol it finally started up from a reboot.

Very weird indeed....everything has been fine since and I am running stock.

t1mman
Old
Thanks Meter 207

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledroid17 View Post
Is your phone rooted or stock

To add, do you have the latest update?
Is your battery calibrated?