Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends

OP priesthood

23rd February 2013, 03:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Someone please help me. I have had two lg optimus g by aT&t . It randomly pauses when I wake it and sometimes doesn't turn on the screen out of sleep. Then something it reboots while in my pocket. I have got rid of all apps I can possible get rid of that I downloaded and rest catch memory and it still comes back. I even tried to turn off the fast dormancy that someone suggested and it still randomly does this. Is there anyway or anything I can do because I really love my phone.
23rd February 2013, 03:22 AM   |  #2  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 126

815 posts
More
Re: [Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by priesthood

Someone please help me. I have had two lg optimus g by aT&t . It randomly pauses when I wake it and sometimes doesn't turn on the screen out of sleep. Then something it reboots while in my pocket. I have got rid of all apps I can possible get rid of that I downloaded and rest catch memory and it still comes back. I even tried to turn off the fast dormancy that someone suggested and it still randomly does this. Is there anyway or anything I can do because I really love my phone.

Have you tried to factory reset your phone. Settings/backup reset/full factory reset.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app
23rd February 2013, 04:38 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledroid17

Have you tried to factory reset your phone. Settings/backup reset/full factory reset.

Yes, did that with the first one and second one that i had. This is my second lg optimus g that is doing the same thing.
23rd February 2013, 05:28 AM   |  #4  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 126

815 posts
More
Re: [Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by priesthood

Yes, did that with the first one and second one that i had. This is my second lg optimus g that is doing the same thing.

Is your phone rooted or stock

25th February 2013, 07:33 PM   |  #5  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 28

268 posts
I had a weird issue similar to this over the weekend. One minute my phone was fine then the next minute I tried to wake it and the screen wouldnt come on. I even held the power button down (to turn on or off) and nothign was happening. I was like "W....T....F......?!?!" I was pretty nervous as I LOVE this phone. I couldnt think of anything to do and I couldnt plug it into a PC or charger since I was at a bar with some mates. Long story short...after a few attemps to just keep pressing the power button down lol it finally started up from a reboot.

Very weird indeed....everything has been fine since and I am running stock.
25th February 2013, 07:41 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 210

1,207 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledroid17

Is your phone rooted or stock

To add, do you have the latest update?
Is your battery calibrated?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread