Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 41,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Build 4][2/27/2013][Beta][Need People To Test Speed & Battery][Fully Working]

Tip us?
 
beanbean50
Old
#11  
beanbean50's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 839
Posts: 2,255
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London
i've searched every file on my sdcard ten times over but no log to be found...

i noticed just before booting into aroma your splash screen popped up but it was way too big for the screen...

the one x uses 720 x 1280 pixels whilst your evo 4g uses 800480 (i have tried some skins from the 4g they install but can't be used) might that be the problem..?
 
MustafaHadaKing
Old
#12  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,247
Posts: 868
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean50 View Post
i've searched every file on my sdcard ten times over but no log to be found...

i noticed just before booting into aroma your splash screen popped up but it was way too big for the screen...

the one x uses 720 x 1280 pixels whilst your evo 4g uses 800480 (i have tried some skins from the 4g they install but can't be used) might that be the problem..?
. Anyway can you try flashing it again. im not thats fine

ill fix that pic soon, im actually on the DNA with is 1920 x 1080

 
utkaar099
Old
#13  
utkaar099's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,894
Posts: 1,085
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Hey guys try this META-INF folder out (unpack and replace the one in the original rom zip)

DO NOT FLASH THIS
Attached Files
File Type: zip META-INF.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.48 MB, 10 views)
Device History
Quote:
-HTC One Dev Edition [CURRENT]
-AT&T HTC One X [RETIRED]
-Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 [SOLD]
-Crappy Nokia [DEAD]


Did I help you out? If so, no need to say thanks. Just hit that "thanks" button!

My Work
-Android File Host
-goo.im
-MEGA
The Following User Says Thank You to utkaar099 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mikalovtch
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 46
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default Re: Need Ppl To Test Rom [Build 2]

Hey. With this Meta-inf Rom successfully installed. But it is not loaded.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mikalovtch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MustafaHadaKing
Old
#15  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,247
Posts: 868
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Need Ppl To Test Rom [Build 2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikalovtch View Post
Hey. With this Meta-inf Rom successfully installed. But it is not loaded.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
What do You mean? It doesn't boot? Any errors in the install?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

 
jarein95
Old
#16  
jarein95's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 623
Posts: 1,498
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bilbao
Default Re: Need Ppl To Test Rom [Build 2]

Downloading!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
 
MustafaHadaKing
Old
#17  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,247
Posts: 868
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95 View Post
Downloading!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
thanks, make sure you unzip it and replace the meta inf with the one posted above and then rezip.

 
jarein95
Old
#18  
jarein95's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 623
Posts: 1,498
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bilbao
Default Re: Need Ppl To Test Rom [Build 2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustafaHadaKing View Post
thanks, make sure you unzip it and replace the meta inf with the one posted above and then rezip.
Rom downloaded, but i will test it tomorrow because the pc now is off!! xD

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jarein95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MustafaHadaKing
Old
(Last edited by MustafaHadaKing; 25th February 2013 at 10:00 PM.)
#19  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,247
Posts: 868
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95 View Post
Rom downloaded, but i will test it tomorrow because the pc now is off!! xD

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
alright, i have a new build uploading right now anyway!

heres the link to build #3

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390331926465741045 (you don't need to replace meta inf)

the kernel should flash for you if you flash the rom, but if the rom doesn't boot try flashing this kernel in fastboot
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390331926465741046

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MustafaHadaKing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
R_B11
Old
#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2012
i try this.

The Following User Says Thank You to R_B11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes